Chapter 50 Road Rage

Start from the beginning

Just then, the two girls are being taken to the office, Roget says, "Isn't this a surprise? Welcome. The final match of the third round is just about to begin."

"This isn't the time for that!" Yuzu says.

"The Tops and Commons are rioting, are you sure you're going to do this?" Ruri adds.

"They will be silenced soon." Roget says. "After what happens in this Duel between Sergey and Sakaki Yuni."

"What do you mean?" Yuzu asks.

"Thanks to Sakaki Yuni, everything I've planned has been ruined, however, the hope she has given to both Tops and Commons will be crushed in this Duel against Sergey." Roget says. "Tops, Commons, I'll crush all of their hope into nothing. Then City will be dropped into the pits of despair. And the City's...no, this dimension's history will change."

Yuzu and Ruri can only show concern for Yuni. And Melissa continues to announce the duel. "Now first off is Sergey's entrance! The merciless Duelist who crushed Yuzu! His opponent is Sakaki Yuni! Together with the King, she has brought a new hope that shines in the City's sky!"

After both of them are at the starting line, Roget says, "Praise her all you want...This hope of yours... After that despair will follow, and a prologue of new hope!"

"A new hope?" Ruri asks.

"You can watch your friend laid to waste before you." Roget says.

"Just what are you planning...?" Yuzu mutters. Roget just smiles and does not talk.

"Now then, we have a Duel you don't want to miss! And with that: Action Field on! Crossover Accel!"

The light spread over City "Duel Mode: On! Autopilot: Standby!" The D-Wheels declares. The holographic counter counts down from three.

"Riding Duel...Acceleration!" Melissa yells as both duelists ride off.

"Duel!" (Yuni:4000)(Sergey:4000)

"The first to make it out of the gate and take the first turn is Yuni!" Melissa narrates.

Yuni says, "I set Scale 9 Happy Teacher in my Pendulum Zone and use its effect. I can set another Pendulum Monster on the other Pendulum Zone from my deck, and I choose Scale 3 Contact Telephone from my deck!"

After two monsters are set on the Pendulum Scale, she says, "With this! I can summon monsters from Levels 4 to 8! Swing! Pendulum of my heart! Listen to my call and show us the way! Pendulum Summon! Come! My monsters! First is Smile Fairy Tricky Nurse! (ATK:1200/DEF:1000 LV4 PS:6) And then Smile Fairy Shooting Swimmer!" (ATK:500/DEF:1500, LV:4)"

After two monsters appear on the field, Yuni says, "By using Shooting Swimmer's effect, I can pay 200 LP to draw a card, I draw 3 cards!"

The water shoots at Yuni as she draws three cards. (Yuni:4000-3400)

"Yuni has taken 600 damage from her own monster! But she manages to draw 3 more cards! What kind of cards did she draw? And what kind of surprise will she give?"

"This is my surprise! I activate Quick-Play Magic: Ritual Illusion! All cards on my field will be treated as Ritual Monsters! Then I can use my Ritual Magic: Riding in the Breeze! I release two Smile Fairy Monsters who have been treated as Ritual Monsters on my field!"

After the winds are blowing, Yuni chants, "Showing the shining and beautiful colors of your fur, dashing through the field with your quick speed! Ritual Summon! Come forth! Level 8! Shining Fur Ritual Dragon!" (ATK:2800/DEF:2500 LV:8)