Chapter 21: Chug! Chug! Chug!

Start from the beginning

"Do you not remember when I "accidentally" cut her eyebrows off and she shaved my whole head?", Cat asks closing the blinds in the kitchen.

"To be honest you still looked beautiful bald", Robbie says.

"Duh, I can pull anything off", Cat says locking the back door, "But that's not the point, Jade will find me again and this time it might be worst".

"So what you gonna lock yourself in the house for the rest of your life", Robbie asks.

"It's an option", Cat says.

"No, it's not an option, besides it's not like Jade will just knock on the door and try to kill you", Robbie says.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door. Cat and Robbie scream. Robbie's scream higher than Cat's. Cat looks at him confused.

"I mean, ahhhh", Robbie says in a deeper voice.

Another knock is heard at the door.

"Go open it Rob", Cat says.

Robbie begins tip toeing over to the door. When they are in arms reach he reaches out and opens the door. Cat and Robbie scream again.

"What is your problem?", Trina says standing at the door.

"Oh, it's just you", Robbie says.

"Or Jade in a Trina mask", Cat says walking up to reach for Trina's face.

"Don't touch my face", Trina says.

Cat steps back.

"What are you two so scared of?", Trina asks.

"Cat screamed at Jade earlier so now she think Jade will come and kill her", Robbie says.

"Can you blame her?", Trina asks.

"Seeeeeee", Cat says turning and walking behind Robbie.

"What brings you by Trina?", Robbie asks.

"Well I came over here to invite you and Cat to Audrey's surprise Birthday Party but I'm not sure anymore", Trina says handing Robbie an invitation.

"No, we'll be there", Robbie says.

"Okay, gifts aren't required so don't feel pressured", Trina states.

"Okay", Robbie says, "Well hey, since you're here, do you want to come in and chill".

"Uhhh", Trina says, "I think I see Jade".

Cat quickly shuts the door in Trina's face and locks it. Trina smiles and walks away.

Back at Beck and Jade's house, Tori and Jade arrive back at the house. They run inside to escape the rain. 

"Whew, it is coming down out there", Jade says.

"And it came out of no where", Tori says.

"Yeah, I know, sorry we couldn't make it to the grocery store, I just couldn't see on the road", Jade says.

"It's fine, I'll just go with Andre tomorrow", Tori says.

"You're staying here tonight right?", Jade asks.

"Aww you want me to stay with you?", Tori asks.

Jade rolls her eyes.

"No, I just don't want to go back out into that rain", Jade says.

"Yeah, okay", Tori says, "I'll stay".

"Okay, I'll go get us some wine, you want to watch that new Melinda Murray movie?", Jade asks.

"Eww, no", Tori says, "Crystal Waters has still not forgave her for how she did Beck".

Jade laughs.

"So just wine", Jade says walking into the kitchen.

Tori turns around and starts looking around the living room at the decorations. She walks up the bookshelf and pulls out the yearbook. She flips through the pages and stops on their cap and gown photos.

"Oh you were so cute", Tori whispers looking at her picture, "Where's that ambitious girl now?".

She continues flipping through the pages. She almost get's through the book when she stops on a picture of her and Jade. However her face has an X over it. Tori looks at it confused. Under the picture the yearbook committee captions it by saying, "TEAM JORI, FRIENDS FOREVER".

"Why would she X out my face?", Tori whispers to herself.

Suddenly Jade comes back into the living room. Tori quickly closes the book and places it back on the shelf. Jade walks up and hands her a glass. They walk over and sit on the couch. Jade pours them a glass and sits the wine bottle down. She holds up her glass to Tori.

"Cheers!", Jade says.

"To what?", Tori asks.

"Uh, I don't know", Jade says, "To being friends forever".

"Friends Forever", Tori says slowly.

Tori clanks her glass to Jade's and sips the wine nervously.

Back at Club Avalon, André chugs a big pitcher of beer.

"Chug, Chug, Chug", Everyone in the room says.

André finishes the beer. Everyone screams. As he throws the bottle down he falls to the floor. Brad walks up and picks him up.

"Dude, you are wasted right now", Brad says, "You must really want me in that video".

"I do, my client could really use this celebrity exposure", André says.

"Oh, she must feel pretty special to have a manager like you", Brad says.

"Yeah, I would do anything for her", André says.

"Sounds to me like you're trying to mix business and pleasure the way you're drooling about her", Brad says.

"No, I just want the best for her although I wish I didn't have to be her manager so I could be her boyfriend", André says, "But no, we're just friends".

Beck looks over at André confused after hearing what he said.

"So you wouldn't mind me asking her out", Brad asks jokingly.

"I'll kill you", André says laughing.

Brad smirks and walks away. Beck walks up to André.

"You know it's nice you're getting wasted for Tori", Beck says.

"Yeah, I just feel like she's worked very hard on her end, so I have no choice but to make tough choices to be the best manager I can be", André says.

"And I'm glad I could help you out, especially before Brad leaves Friday night", Beck says.

"Yeah it's crazy that he's gonna be here till next Friday", André states.

"What, Brad isn't gonna be here till next Friday, he's leaving this Friday", Beck says.

"This Friday, as in 3 days from now, as in the day before Saturday, as in the day before we film Tori's music video?", André asks.

"Uh oh!", Beck replies.

André stares at Beck nervously.

To Be Continued...