𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑜

Start from the beginning

NICK FURY: We should tell them to go back to sleep. (He says rhetorically)

AGENT MARIA HILL: If we can't control the Tesseract energy, there may not be a minimum safe distance.

NICK FURY: I need you to make sure the Phase two Prototypes are shipped out.

AGENT MARIA HILL: Sir, is this really a priority right now?

NICK FURY: Until such times as the world ends, we act as though it intends to spin on. Cleat out the tech below. Every piece of Phase two on a truck and gone.

"Is that seriously your main priority right now?" Steve asked as he held back an eye roll.

Sirius opened his mouth to speak but a look from Remus and his daughter made him quickly close his mouth.

[Agent Hill looks hesitant but agrees nevertheless]

AGENT MARIA HILL: Yes, sir

[To the standing agents]

AGENT MARIA HILL: With me!

[Fury enters the lab facility where the Tesseract is being held.]

NICK FURY: Talk to me, doctor

[The camera then shows Erik Selvig emerging from the machine, looking concerned, the Tesseract is shown glowing brighter as flares of light randomly shoot out.]

Everyone stared at the Tesseract in awe, while a creatine headmaster was staring at it in greed. Which didn't go unnoticed by the SHIELD Agents.

ERIK SELVIG: Director

NICK FURY: Anything we know so far for certain

ERIK SELVIG: The Tesseracts is misbehaving.

NICK FURY: Is that supposed to be funny?

ERIK SELVIG: No it's not funny at all. The tesseract only active, she's misbehaving.

NICK FURY: How soon until you pull the plug?

ERIK SELVIG: She's an energy source. If we turn off the power, she turns it back on. If she reaches peak level-

NICK FURY: We've prepared for this Doctor. Harnessing energy from space.

"From Space? I don't know whether that's cool or scary," Someone said out loud causing some people to agree with them.

ERIK SELVIG: We don't have the harness. Our calculations are far from complete. Now she's throwing off interference, radiation. Nothing Harmful, low levels of gamma radiation.

NICK FURY: That can be harmful. Where's Agent Barton?

ERIK SELVIG: [Scoffing] the hawk? Up in his nest as usual.

"It is not a nest!" Clint scoffed.

Eleni gave him a look, "Yes it is. You even have a nest in your house much to Laura's dismay."

"Do not!" Clint argued.

"Do to!"

"Do not!"

"Do To!"

"Do-"

Clint opened his mouth to disagree but a look from both her and Nat caused him to shut up. Sirius frowned at their interaction; he should be the one to argue playfully with his daughter.

[The camera then shows Clint Barton up on the balcony watching them.]

NICK FURY: Agent Barton, Report.