Chapter 49 Academia Conclusion

Start from the beginning

The two girls go to meet Condor and Aera, who have been asked to protect Yuzu and Ruri. Aera just defeats another Ra Yellow with the Pegasus Princess Marine while Condor defeats an Obelisk Blue with Guardian Teacher. Shun and Yuya also arrive at the scene.

"Dad, Mom, are you okay?" Shun asks.

"We are fine." Condor says. "After we got revived and return to normal, our Dark Pendulum Cards have become Normal Pendulum Cards with the effect still the same."

"That is great." Yuya says as he turns to Yuzu and places his hands on her shoulder. "Yuzu. No matter what, we will protect you. We are not going to hand you over to Academia."

"Yuya..." Yuzu feels her cheeks becoming red since Yuya looks like a knight to save the princess, this doesn't get unnoticed by the girls inside her and Ruri.

"Click." Suddenly, they hear a sound as Reisho looks in the sky, a red dot is approaching them. Reisho yells, "Everyone! Get down!"

But it is too late as something lands on the ground and blasts them off. Yuya and his friends are lying on the ground, all covered in bruises and dirt. Yuya tries to get up as he sees the one standing in front of them being no other than the duel crusher Sergey.

"Sergey...?!" Yuya says weakly.

At his office, Roget muses and says, "Target has been found. Now Sergey, take both girls to me."

Sergey grins as the rocket boosters emerge from his legs and he boosts forwards.

Tsukikage also arrives at the scene as he tries to block Sergey, but he swats them aside easily and destroys their katana.

"Tsukikage!" Yuya yells as Sergey grabs Yuzu and Ruri, much to everyone's shock.

"Ruri!" Shun tries to stop him from taking his sister away, but he is kicked back to the ground as Sergey flies into the sky.

"Yuzu! Ruri!" Yuya yells.

"Yuya!" They can hear Yuzu cries for help as the two girls are taken away.

"Damn it..." Shun punches the ground as he couldn't save his sister from being kidnapped again. Aera also helps Condor up as he says, "That bastard Roget..."

Yuya rushes towards Tsukikage and asks, "Tsukikage, what are you doing here and how did the mission go?"

Tsukikage says, "Yuni dono has the data, so she asks me to assist you."

Yuya nods as he turns to Katrina and Vivian, who are just getting up, Katrina asks, "What mission?"

Yuya says, "It is after Ruka and Rua's duel, Yuni and I have asked him, Orbital and Astral to find any proof that shows Roget trying to take over the Synchro Dimension."

Vivian says, "So that is why he is missing when we're facing Dark Signers."

Yuya says, "And now Roget has both Yuzu and Ruri..."

Yuto says, "How dare he..."

Reisho says, "So Yuni is now heading towards the Duel Palace, right? We need to tell her about the news."

Yuya nods as he starts dialing Yuni about the news of the kidnap.

At the same time, Yuni is flying towards the palace until she sees something flying past her with a quick speed. Yuni says, "Sergey?"

Then she sees Yuzu and Ruri both unconscious in his hands. Yuni gasps, "No...Damn it..."

Zarnie asks, "What happened?"

"Sergey kidnapped Ruri and Yuzu, it must have been Roget's orders." Yuni says.

"How dare they!" Rumi says. "We have to save them."