𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓

Start from the beginning

„If you wanna talk about it, I'ma listen. You know you can tell me anything." she nodded her head.

„I know...it's about the whole Meek thing. The way I was just letting myself down, feminism kind of leaving my body and everything." she let out a deep sigh.

„And also what you did for me when I was at the police station. You were such this huge mountain behind me and pushing me and not letting me down. I'm so thankful for that Bey."

I smiled at her. „And I'm still and I would do this all over and over again for you. You push me, I push you. That's the kind of thing."

„Yeah but where would I be now if we would've never met? I'd be beaten and probably depressive and all."

„No one can know. Maybe you'd get out by yourself, which I think you would because you're such a strong woman. But maybe you wouldn't. It's all about the destiny, we met, we helped each other, we looked out for each other and that's what matters right now and right here. There's no one else. No Meek, no ex's. Just you and me."

„I could really cry right now" she chuckled it off but I swear, seeing her like this broke me. I wanted to make her happy. And I will.

| | |

San Diego, CA
Blue Eyes Hotel

We arrived fifteen minutes ago and since Onika messed up her mascara, we got into my personal room and left our suitcases there so she could make herself ready.

iMessage:

me: we arrived

kelly💟: boom bitch
kelly💟: you got a room?

me: yeah we got into my personal room on the top floor :)

kelly💟: we both know it's going daaawwwnnn tonight

me: bitch
me: I'm planning on giving her the necklace tonight

kelly💟: I almost forgot that you do have a soul Ms. Overworking

me: you are so funny I'm laughing my dumb ass off

kelly💟: I know
kelly💟: anyways you guys have fun I'll be over at Robyn's to chill

me: ahhhh that's the thanggg huh?

kelly💟: shut up
kelly💟: bye whore

„Alright I'm ready" Onika uttered as I stood up.
„You look so beautiful" I smiled and kissed her lips gently.

We took our bags and left. It was directly across the hall. There was a big restaurant with a perfect view of the ocean.

„Oh my god" she wowed and faced me.

„This is really really...wow" I chuckled as I told the waiter to get us to our table.

Since it was already after eleven pm, nobody was there. Only us. I promised my workers to get a little tip if they cook for us.

„Thank you so much" I thanked him.
„No problem, I'll give you some time to look at the menu card and then I'll be back to take your order." both of us nodded and started to look trough the cards.