Chapter 46 A Mother and Daughter Duel

Start from the beginning

But he also flinches after seeing the picture Hana is showing them. Yuzu says, "Hana said she met our mother in the Fusion Dimension! She was in the Fusion Dimension, Ryu!"

"Wait, really? If she is there, then Dad doesn't need to be so overprotective for us!" Ryu says delightedly. "Did you know where in the Fusion Dimension is our mother?"

"I don't know..." Hana frowns. "With the arrival of Professor and Reisho, she had already quit the job as a teacher in Academia..."

"No way..." Reisho says. "So that is why I couldn't find her in Academia... did she tell you where she went?"

Hana shakes her head, and Yuya says, "Do you think Sona or Yuri know where she is?"

"I'll ask her." Yuni says as she calls Sona. Sona asks, "Yuni? What's wrong?"

Yuni takes the picture and asks, "Sona, did you know this woman in this picture?"

"Sarah sensei? Of course, I know her, she is the nicest teacher that I've met in the whole Academia. But she quit her job before the school changed into a Duel Soldier's school..."

"Do you know where she went?" Yuzu asks. "We really need to know about this."

"Well...I heard some rumors that she along with somebody has been saving runaways in the port area, but we couldn't locate their hideout." Sona says. "And why are you acting like this? Yuzu?"

Reisho says, "Because she is Ray and my birth mother back at the Original World. After the world splits into four dimensions, she has become Yuzu and Ryu's mother."

"Wait, what?" Sona asks. "Seriously? You mean she wasn't from the Fusion Dimension?"

Yuzu says, "Yeah...she disappeared from our family seven years ago...and we didn't know where she had gone..."

Ryu says, "At least we knew she is in Fusion Dimension...wait, you said that our mother is also Ray and Reisho's mother...does that mean we were half-blood-related siblings?"

Reisho says, "I guess so. Our father is different but our mother is the same."

"Still, I wonder what makes her leave the Professor and remarried?" Yuni asks, causing Reisho and Ray to frown.

"That can be asked later." Yuya says as they now stop in front of the gate. "Here it is..."

As the gate is in front of them, Reiji says, "This is the last one..."

"Yeah, the one where my Mother is at..." Ruri says.

Then they hear the sound of the motorcycle and then they see Aera, in her black and orange cape, arrive. She stops in front of them and takes off her helmet, she says, "I have been waiting for you."

"Mother..." Ruri says.

Aera says, "You manage to save all the other 7 Dark Signers, I am impressed." She uses her Duel Disk, "Now who is going to face me?"

Ruri steps forward and says, "I will. I still can't believe that we manage to find each other again in a different dimension, so that is why I am going to save you and Dad."

"Ruri..." Those who are from Heartland all mutter, Shun sees how his sister is going to duel his mother, and he says, "Then I-"

"Wait, Shun." Katrina says as he looks at her. "Let Ruri and I duel your mother instead."

Shun asks, "Why? I want to save my mother as well."

Katrina says, "If we need to save Ms. Kurosaki, we need the power of Pendants. I have a Pendant, so I can duel. Besides, Shun, if you duel right now, then you'll have no strength to duel your Dad in the next duel."