A thank you gift~Xiao

Xiao. The boy said as the wind blew and the flowers danced.
Huh...? You mumbled out
My name is Xiao. If you are in danger call out my name, Adeptus Xiao.
In a blink of an eye, the boy with dark grey and cyan hair magically disappeared.

A FEW MINUTES AGO....
Y/N'S POV-
I was going to find some flowers to make some medication for my sister but suddenly a group of hilichurls attacked me.
I pulled out my weapon and tried to fight the hilichurls But there were too many. Luckily, an unusual short boy defended me from an assault by a hilichurl behind my back. He fought all the hilichurls. Thank the archons he was there if he wasn't I would have been Dead.

THIRD PERSON POV-
.......................................................................my name is Xiao. If you are in danger call out my name, Adeptus Xiao.
In a blink of an eye, the boy with dark grey and cyan hair magically disappeared.

You have always heard about Adeptus Xiao but you have never seen him in person before. Adeptus Xiao was a very quiet(hot, cute, short and emo) person. He likes almond tofu *LOVES actually..*

You quickly picked the flowers that you needed for the medication and hurriedly went home. You then used the blossoms and made some medication for your sister. You placed the medicine on the table and told your sister that you needed to go find some ingredients. Your sister nodded as you hurriedly took your coat and went out. You went to the market and bought some ingredients you also bought a small picnic blanket. You soon sprinted home and made something and you placed it on an elegant plate and put it in a basket. You also brought a spoon,the picnic blanket and a small lamp.

You tried to find a spot on a hill with no signs of any enemies. You then placed the picnic blanket on the green grass and decorated it. You took out the "something" you made just now. And that "something" was some almond tofu. You placed the lamp on the blanket and turned it on.
"I hope this works..." you sighed to yourself.
"Uhm.....Xiao?...Adeptus Xiao...?" you said.
Suddenly, Xiao teleported behind you and said "I do not sense any danger here. What do you want."

"I know you like almond tofu so I set this up for you." You said
"Why?"
You stared back in confusion
"Why did you set this up for me?"
"I set this up for you as a thank you gift"
"A thank you gift for....?"
"For saving me earlier" you said.

He sighed and sat down on the picnic blanket you sat down next to him. he slowly picks up the plate of almond tofu and stared at it for a while.
"Thank you..nobody has ever done this for me." He mumbled.
He blushed while eating his almond tofu.
You smiled as you stare at the beautiful sky full of stars.
-------------------------------
First one-shot btw :D I'm probs gonna cringe at this when I read this again lmao
Might do an albedo or a kazuha or a diluc one(MAYBE) 532 words:D