"I've no idea, I can't remember giving it to him actually." I panicked.

"I-I don't want him to come please oh my god."

"Calm down, let's just go home and ignore him so he won't come here and he won't find us at home anyways." Cameron suggested and opened the door.

"You're right let's go home quick we'll be safe there."

**********

"I'm hungry." He whined.

"We'll be at home soon just don't panick."

"Wait, let's go get some food at the Supermarket quickly." He suggested staring at me.

"No, we're not allowed to waste our time what if he's gone shopping we can't do this - just ffreaking focus on the road." I panicked.

He slapped me with his hand and smirked. "you know Phoebe, he's just a human being like me and you - he may be some nasty af and creepy guy but you're acting like he's some guy tryna kill you."

Actually yes, I'm overreacting as usual.

"You're right Cam, let's go to the supermarket then, you're right man you're totally right I'm being paranoid again, he's a business man he doesn't have time to go shopping let's go." I said proudly and stared out of the window.

"We're here."

As soon as I was about to get out of the car my phone buzzed again. I pulled it out shaking and screamed which made Cameron throw his keys onto the floor.

"What the fuck now?!" He asked pissed and walked back to my direction.

"He H-E just texted me again, he wants me to text him back and not ignore him." I explained.

"Well then just do what we planned, i g n o r e." He said simply. "Let's go now don't forget why we're here."

We entered the supermarket and I automatically walked to the sweet stuff. Cameron shot me an awkward smile before turning his head. "H-Hey Phoebe , what if Neymar would appear here." He asked awkwardly. "I don't even wanna know what I'd do." I panicked. He smiled awkwardly and made funny gestures with his eyebrows. Oh god please no.

I turned my head slowly noticing the one and only Neymar Jr. standing a few steps away from me wearing grey nike training pants with a blue hoodie.

Hooly mother of god.

I quickly turned back and walked away in quick steps. He didn't look at me so I guess he didn't see me. I waved at Cameron and hid behind some walls.

"Did he see you?" I whispered.

"No and I guess he didn't see you." Cameron confirmed.

"Why is he here and why on earth is he wearing nike stuff I mean wasn't he wearing like some suit and tie a minute ago ." I panicked.

"Who cares let's just find a way to go out before he notices us." Cameron smirked and turned around.

I smiled awkwardly and threw the gums I wanted to buy away. "I don't want this anymore." I laughed.

"Okay so he's wearing some training pants and a hoodie all right watch out let's go you go to this side and I'll go this way - we'll see each other next to the elevator O.K don't go into the elevator before I come did you understand?"

"All right all right let's go."

I nodded and smiled awkwardly.

I watched Cameron walk away immediately as he gestured me to walk on the left side. This supermarket was huge and I hate me for coming here.

I was doing small moves when my phone buzzed. I panicked ^till I noticed Camerons name on my display.

"What!?" I said pissed.

"Basis to Phoebe you hear me."

"Cameron this isn't some game we need to get out of here as soon as possible."

"Calm down, I just called you to tell you to get some chips right there cause I'm already on the other side."

"Forget I'm not taking them, we have better things to do - like going away."

"Phoebs, are you fucking serious, why did we come here then, you're going to ttake them !"

"All right calm down I will. see you bye."

I quickly grabbed the chips and turned around running into someones body accidentally. I recognized some grey trainingpants and closed my eyes whining. "Fine man you got me what now!"

I didn't hear anyone say anything so I opened my eyes slowly and noticed someone else standing in front of me.

"Oh my god sorry I didn't mean to.-" I said embarrassed. This guy's arm was covered in tattoos and his face was actually pretty - he looked so hot and his smile was so cute. He was wearing grey training pants with a black tshirt which said Dirty Pig on the front. "are you looking for someone?" He asked.

"No,no I'm not I'm actually hiding from someone." I smiled awkwardly.

"Well I hope you're not hiding from me then." He smirked.

"Why would I- "I laughed awkwardly staring around.

"You look frightened you're sure all right?" He asked and threw me a cute smile.

"Y-Yeah I guess so." I nodded.

"If I can do anthing for you let me know." He smirked.

I took a deep breath and smiled at him. "Actually there's something you could do, can you lead me to the elevator I need to hide from someone." I asked awkwardly.

I don't know what made me ask him this but I just wanted to stay near him cause I somehow felt safe.

"Yeah of course I can, but may I ask what this dude looks like that you're hiding from?"

I brushed my fingers through my hair and stared to the ground. "He 's wearing some grey pants and a blue hoodie"

"Or you could just say its the hot guy behind you." A deep voice said. I turned around noticing Neymar standing two steps away from me and this hot guy next to me.

Oh my god.

________________________________________

Whatsuuup, I'm actually so so sorry for not updating I've been so busy lately but my finals are done so I'll be updating regularly now. Leave a like and some comments if you liked it and who do you think is the guy ? ;) PS. its not a footballer I think you will never guess him unless you know me and my obession HAHAHHA

And im sorry if this chapter sucks please leave comments i need to know how you like it hehe

Thank you v much and love you loooooooots. xx