‧₊˚. denouement .˚₊‧

Start from the beginning

she whined at his comment, it wasn't fair that he was being so cruel. especially after denying her the whole week. but if begging was what he wanted then begging was what he was going to get. "please vinnie, vin please. i just need you so badly, been waiting so patiently the whole week please." tears began to gloss over her eyes.

"aww my sweet girl don't cry, come here i'll make everything better" finally he closed the gap between the two. their kiss was fast and passionate, there was no room for air as their bodies became one.

iris' hands tugged endlessly on the ends of vinnie's hair, each pull provoking a deep moan out of him. ones that she felt through her whole body sending sensations that only made her even more desperate. his free hand rested on its place against her ass, guiding her into slow rocking movements. being in control vinnie slowed down their kiss matching the pace of iris' actions. "there you go baby, makin' a mess all over me" even his voice added pleasure to her movements.

he trailed kisses down her neck, leaving his mark whether or not they would be visible the next day. he wanted everyone to know she was his girl, and his girl only. "sucha good girl for me" iris nodded her head in agreement, glancing up at him as vinnie now sat at his full height making direct eye contact she agreed "only for you vin, all for you"

his praises continued all night, just as their expressions of love did.

˚ · * ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ * · ˚

instagram post !

vinniehacker

liked by iriscoronel, jackwright, jettashford and others

vinniehacker one month with my girl but i want a lifetime more. i love you endlessly sweetheart <33

view all comments

jackwright BOOOOO (i'm so happy for you guys truely) BOOOOOOO

jettashford mom and dad fr

zarbruh coulda been longer if that crazy bitch wasn't there tbh BUT SLAY

charlidamelio fav couple forever and always conrgats guys

*vinniehacker has restricted comments on this post*

˚ · * ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ * · ˚

instagram post !

iriscoronel

liked by vinniehacker, macecoronel, liliabuckingham and others

iriscoronel i love you more than life itself, happy one month vin <33

view all comments

macecoronel brother-in-law fr BUT NOT PG13 WTF GUYS

liliabuckingham MY FAVS ALWAYS CONGRATS YOU TWO been rooting from the start

williamfranklynmiller my vinris heart can't handel this I'M LOVING

julesleblanc you're both winning fr

*iriscoronel has restriced comments on this post*

♥  THANK YOU FOR READING NECKLACE  ♥

˚ · * ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ * · ˚

a message from the author.

i just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has been voting, commenting and simply just reading this story. i love writing it some much and really got to push my abilities. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE ROBBED SMUT (again) ! again massive massive thank you to everyone i can't believe how much this book has grown within these 3 months, especially with how much its been dominating the instagram and vinnehacker tag???? forever grateful for all of you.

ps. i don't know when or if i'll ever write again with school starting soon and this is really important for me as i'm beginning my senior year so just keep an eye out for announcements, book questions, and updates !

love you all,
xox <33