Chapter 27: What you got between your legs, honey

Start from the beginning

"OMG congrats to @yungblud and @lyssd on their news"

"We couldnt be happier for you guys- SO CUTE #babyblud"

"Theyre gonna be the best parents ever 🖤🖤"

I smile "Maybe itll be ok....." Dom stands up bringing me to my feet and takes me into his arms bringing into a tight hug "it will be my love" he says kissing the top of my head. "Dom" I say looking up at him "we should probably announce it officially I guess...." He looks down at me smiling "as long as you're ok with it babe".

So we take our official announcement picture Dom in a black T shirt, black cutoffs and me in a cropped tee and black skinny jeans.

Dom posts the picture of us, its us in his full length gothic style mirror with me standing in front of him, his arm wrapped around me with his hand on my stomach and his chin on my shoulder, the phone in his other hand taking the picture. The caption reads: "Baby Blud: Coming September 2021- we love you already lil rockstar 🖤🖤". He also tweets: You all figured us out- yesss Baby Blud is coming- SEPTEMBER 2021 🖤🖤. We both take a deep breath and he posts it. His phone is hopping with notifications and he replies with some black hearts to the nice comments while bringing me into him with one arm so I can read some of them. He kisses my forehead "wanna go get a coffee babe"?. "Sure" I smile.

We go to this cute little cafe in Shoreditch and sit outside. It kinda reminds me of our first "date" in Starbucks that time in LA. It was so weird- 5 months ago I was trying to control him in an airport and now he was looking after me! We have lunch and coffee and a few paparazzi turn up. They start asking us questions and Dom does his best to be patient and answer in the hope that they'll go away. "How far along are you Lyss"?? one guy asks. I look at Dom not knowing whether to answer or not. He smiles and takes my hand over the table "she's 5 weeks tomorrah". This prompts more questions about names (Dom tells them he wants Lilly if it's a girl and Elijah if it's a boy) and gender (he doesn't mind). This seems to satisfy them as they take a few more photos and Dom thanks them.

We finally get a minute to ourselves and we're chatting about "birth plans" which of course Dom has already researched intensively "this hospital is badass Lyss, you can have our baby in a pool!!" he says excitedly, scrolling through the website on his phone. But I'm only half listening as my eye catches someone across the street... a woman is leaning against the wall. She has dark unkempt hair and is wearing a black hoodie. She stands there staring at me menacingly. My stomach drops as I stare back at her and I feel like I'm in danger. I take Dom's hand "Babe, can we go to Shoreditch market? I wanna look at some stuff"....