Chapter 1: The Beginning

March 18th, 2015.

"Welcome to the Hotel!" Hide said to the people in the lobby. "Be sure to get checked in with Jack and you all will get a room!" Hide added. Halt walked into the lobby. "When can I become owner?" Halt asked. Hide looked at Halt. "Never, Halt. You'd probably fire seek for dating Figure if you were." Hide said. Halt walked off. "Lets make this snappy." Mark Richman said to Jack. "oh god, not one of THESE rich boys.." Jack thought to himself.. "Yes? What can I do for you." Jack asked, visibly angry at the fact some rich guy is thinking the world revolves around them. "I'm going to have a room with a cliff side view. With my own personal maid and a butler who will be .. This one." Mark Richman said while pointing at Ambush. "..Okay then?.." Ambush said. "Uhhh.. Okay your room is on the second floor, door 210." Jack said while giving the key to the rich guy. "Next?" Jack asked.

--the library--

"Eheheh Seek oh my god I love these chocolates you got me!" Figure said. "You're welcome, Figure." Seek said. Halt walked in and ran to seek and punched him. "OW!" Seek shouted in pain from the punch. "Seek!! Are you okay?!" Figure said holding seek. "Y-yeah just a small punch.. Ow.." Seek said still in pain. "My god, Halt is the rudest to seek.. It's so sad." Rush said to Eyes. "Yeah.. But anyway I better get back to the kitchen.." Eyes said. "Bye eyes." Rush said to Eyes. "Bye, rush." Eyes said to Rush. Halt left the library happy. "Hey, is your friend okay? I can give him ice.." Mark Richman said to Figure. "Yes, please.." Figure said. "WELL TOO BAD! GET IT YOURSELF HAHAHA!!" Mark Richman said. "..." Figure just stood there. "Awww you gonna cry?" Mark Richman asked. Figure picked up the chocolates seek got him and walked to his room infuriated.

--Kitchen--

"Order up for Hide! He wants the usual!" The Waiter said. "Alright, Thanks." Eyes said. Eyes began cooking an egg omelet with Hot sauce on it. "Hey uh eyes?" Cooker said. "Yes, cooker? Eyes replied. "Halt is giving you .. The don't tell hide he punched seek glare." Cooker said. "..." Eyes was silent. "Tell hide yourself, Cooker." Eyes replied. "Uhhh, okay, Eyes.." Cooker said.

--Hotel Restaurant--

Cooker walked up to hide. "Ah hello, Cooker!" Hide said. "Uhhh.. Hi, listen, uhh, I have something to tell you." Cooker said to hide. "Hm? If you tell me eyes got sick, I'll be sad." Hide said. "It's not that, Eyes is perfectly healthy, it's just that.. Halt punched seek." Cooker said. Hide stopped and looked at Cooker. "Get halt in my office. Tell eyes to put my food in a to-go box, I'll be around to get it later." Hide said. "Okay.." Cooker said. Cooker walked toward halt.. Halt was prepared and stabbed cooker and cooker fell and died on the spot. Halt walked away..