𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑

Start from the beginning

„Do you feel ready? I mean after years of sucking dick?" I rolled my eyes.

„Did she make you horny one time?"

Oh dear, yes. A waterfall was it.

I simply nodded my head.

„Bitch why am I even talking to you about something  like that" I laughed to myself.

„Just shut it, I don't wanna talk to you anymore, I'ma get going I need some new stuff for my closet" Robyn told me and just hung up on our call.

I sighed smiling to myself. I took out a pan and formed a pancake resting my arms against the kitchen counter.

I jumped a bit when I felt two arms around my body. 

„Good Morning babe" she said into my ear.

Beyoncé's morning voice was one of the most sexiest things I've heard in my entire life. My eyes closed automatically when her head rested on my shoulder. Her hands ran from my stomach down to my thighs.

She slowly pressed her lips on my neck. Her lips felt so good on every body part. I only can imagine what they feel like down-

„They smell so good" I smiled to myself flipping the pancake.

I turned around and noticed that I couldn't escape her grip since she placed her hands left and right.

„What now huh?" she questioned biting her bottom lip.
„Y-You're distracting me" I simply uttered with a small smile.

She chuckled and pulled me closer to her by my hips.

„Distraction is good" her lips were only a little bit apart of mine. She was teasing me to death.

„I need to finish the pancakes Bey, or else you won't have any breakfast" I explained to her as she laughed.

We were staring at each other and I had to start laughing only knowing what she thought.

„You're crazy" I laughed and pushed her away.

She shrugged her shoulders and slapped my ass one time before sitting on my couch in the living room.

| | |

"You don't even know how happy you make me" she said to me while we held each other.

After breakfast we got a bit tired so we cleaned up everything and ended up on the couch cuddling each other.

"You don't know how happy you make me" I replied caressing her cheek.

"You know with you everything feels so easy...but we have to get back to work eventually. I can't let James do all the work." she uttered looking directly into my eyes.

I chuckled a little bit. "The poor man, doing everything alone right now"

"He'll hate us"

"I don't care" she whispered and kissed my cheek.

After some time she stood up sighing.

"I gotta go Nika, I really gotta finish up some work but we'll see each other on work tomorrow anyways" I pouted taking her wrist not letting go of her.

"But-"

"-There's no buts baby. We'll see each other tomorrow, and you can come over to stay the night, is that a deal?" I nodded. "Deal" I replied holding out my pinky at which she laughed, but she interlocked it with her pinky anyways.

We said goodbye to each other after she shared a long kiss.

| | |

I was over to Laurens house, we didn't chill for a long time. Actually we didn't chill, she rolled a joint and made us some cocktails. She was really fucked but she didn't wanna tell me what was up. She just smoked and drank till she could spit it out what it was about.

"You know that you'll eventually tell me about your problem when you're this high Lo" I made sure and she nodded softly not giving a fuck.

"Alright then shoot"

She whined throwing her head into her neck. "It's so hard nigga" she muttered.

"Bitch you told me everything since Highschool! Shut up and tell me-"

"-I'm in love with Robyn" she cut me off.

My eyes widened and my mouth gasped open. It constantly repeated in my head. Lauren was in love with Robyn. Our best friend Robyn. Bad Bitch Robyn. Fucked up Robyn. Junkie Robyn.

"I knew I shouldn't have told you" she mumbled and was about to stand up.

"No, No, No...I-I was just...in shock...I-I mean she's our best friend. We saw each other growing up and shit. Please sit down and talk to me nigga, we're not sum strangers."

"Look, it's not worth it anyways" Lauren complained causing me to scrunch my eyebrows.

"Why that?"

"Because Robyn is in love with Kelly" and again my eyes widened. She was shocking me more and more.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"Bitch when this thing with Beyoncé happened, I didn't want to hop on your dick too, you know what I mean? I wouldn't have told you back then anyway." she explained making me sigh.

We didn't talk. We just sat there and stared at each other, took some puffs from the joint and looked at the stars. But when I heard her sobbing and saw her crying, my heart shattered.

"It hurts so much Nic" she sobbed as I pulled her into my chest.

"Love is so fucked you don't even know"

Lauren had a really rough love life. She got beaten up by her ex-boyfriend, got homeless because of some chick she fell in love with and got manipulated by a girl in Highschool. Her love life is really fucked.

| | |

Hey guys, I hope you're doing fine.

1) Bey and Onika?

2) do you think it's time for them to have some sexual experience?

3) Lauren being in love with Robyn?

4) Robyn having a thing for Kelly?