"What are you doing in here?" A very familiar voice asked from behind me and I squealed like a scared little girl.

"A-A-A-Akashi," I stuttered then turned around quickly and saw him looking at me, deadpan serious.

"Are you looking for..." Akashi trailed off, his mouth forming a smirk. "something?"

I shook my head. "Nothing," I replied a little too quick. "I was about to leave, bye!"

"Yurika," Akashi's sharp voice made me stop on my tracks. "Don't leave yet, I am still talking to you."

There's no way I will stay to talk to him. Besides, he still has practice. "I'm in a hurry, Akashi. I'm sorry!"

"Yurika," Akashi called again, his voice calm yet cold.

I stopped and turned around, Akashi's aura changed. His intense stare devouring the whole atmosphere, including me. I can't help but feel slightly... intimidated.

"You really are forgetful, aren't you?" He started, and that's when I noticed that he was holding a pair of scissors. "Do you even know who I am?"

"Akashi...?" I mumbled to myself, perplexed at his words.

What was he talking about?

"No?" He answered for me. I opened my mouth to contradict his assumption but then he cut me off. "Therefore, I will give you one form of reminder."

He started walking towards me and I stiffened. I couldn't move, it's as if he had paralyzed my body with his eyes. I swallowed hard.

And then things happened fast.

Akashi pulled out his scissors and attempted to stab me in the face but then I backed away, my back slammed against the wall and then the scissors instead made contact on the wall, beside my head.

I shivered in fear and tears were forming in my eyes as they stared back at Akashi's impassive ones.

We stared at each other for God knows for how long and a tear finally escaped my eye and Akashi took notice. His deadpanned expression morphed into something I couldn't decipher. He wiped my tear away with his thumb and chuckled.

How did he find this funny?

The gym door swung open and his teammates came out, laughing but then stopped when they noticed us.

"I think we just disturbed something." Nebuya muttered amused to his team.

"Hey Sei-chan, what's going on here?" Mibuchi asked, his tone scolding as he put his hands on his hips, his expression showing disbelief.

"Nothing that concerns any of you." Akashi replied with a smirk and pulled away from me and I sniffed.

I glanced at the pack and Mibuchi's expression softened when he noticed I was crying. I ran away quickly but I heard Mibuchi say something.

"Sei-chan, we need to talk."

I ran on the sidewalk, being thankful that the drizzle had stopped. It will rain soon.

"Therefore, I will give you one form of reminder."

"Do I affect you in any way?"

What have I done wrong?

"Don't leave yet, I am still talking to you."

"I'm in a hurry, Akashi. I'm sorry!"

"You really are forgetful, aren't you?"

"No one dares to disobey me."

Is that it? Does he really take everything to the extreme? I don't understand why he's like that! I don't understand him! I don't understand! I don't understand any-

I bumped into someone and a loud thud brought me back to senses. A middle-aged lady screamed as her luggage flew to the air and she solidly hit the ground.

I put both of my hands over my mouth, my eyes wide as the lady whimpers in pain. "I'm so sorry!" I apologized quickly whilst helping her up. "I'm so sorry, I was not looking to where I'm going! I'm so sorry! "

The lady smiled weakly, her arm was slightly bleeding. "It's fine, little girl."

"Your arm's bleeding, ma'am," I pointed out her bleeding arm.

She glanced at her arm then back at me. "This is nothing," she muttered as she bent down to pick her bags up. And I helped her.

"I'm really sorry," I mutter whilst picking up her two large bags. God, was it heavy. "Please let me treat your wound."

The lady shook her head. "Oh no no, you don't have to. It's not that bad."

"I insist, ma'am." I said stubbornly. "I was the one at fault for causing that wound."

The lady chuckled. "So formal, aren't we?" She smiled, her youthful appearance radiating. "What's your name?" She asked whilst we start to walk forward to find a bench.

"Yurika Sendo," I said cheerfully.

"I'm Sana Tachibana," she replied with a smile. "I must say, you are really a wonderful child, Sendo-san."

"Thank you," I said, blushing.

We stopped by a bench and I helped Tachibana-san with her baggage. I pulled out my handkerchief and went to the nearby drinking fountain to wet it. I came running back to her and insisted on cleaning her wound.

We chatted for a few hours and stopped by a nearby cafe to get some refreshments. Albeit she was a total stranger, I really feel comfortable around her. I asked her why she had so many luggage and she replied that she will go home to Tokyo to visit her parents. And I apologized for wasting her time but she didn't mind. Her hobby was cooking and she would be more than glad to teach me some time. Before we part away, I told her about my pressure in school and in home and she just gave me a sympathetic smile and told me to hold on. I also told her about my unusual feelings towards Akashi but I didn't reveal his name. I also walked her to the train station.

"Thank you for today, Yurika-chan," Sana-san smiled at me as I gave her luggage. "It was really nice meeting you."

I bowed my head and smiled back. "I should be the one to thank you, Sana-san. If it's okay with you, can we switch numbers?"

She nodded with a smile then pulled out her phone. "Of course,"

After switching numbers, I hugged her to which left her dumbstruck but then she hugged me back. "Have a safe trip."

She pulled away and smiled. "Let's keep in touch, okay?"

I nodded. "Goodbye."

I looked at my wristwatch and it was past 5 pm.

My parents weren't home and I told the maids to lie to my parents that I came home early and sleeping soundly in case they call.

It started raining, hard, without warning.

I just planned to walk on the way home which will take me an hour.

And I don't have an umbrella with me.

------------------------------------------------------

I just watched the latest episode of Kuroko no Basuke and... Hahahahahaha throughout the episode I was 25% fangirling, 25% fantasizing and 50% combination of fangirling and fantasizing! XD And Akashi-sama's stunt back there left me speechless.

Okay, so back to the story! I know I suck at making romantic moments but trust me, in the upcoming chapters you'll be irritated because of too much moe-ness! MOE EVERYWHERE!

Please let me know your feedbacks in this story and what I should work on! That will be very much appreciated! And thank you as well for reading!

Oh and if you like chapter dedications, don't hesitate to tell me! :D

This chapter is dedicated to @fabjules because you are really awesome! Keep up the good work with your book! :D

Arigatou minna-san!

*Baymax rocket fist bump*

Sayonaraaaa~