Entry #7- The Soulless Singer

Start from the beginning

Lost in his thoughts, he suddenly hears the doorbell. Putting the paper back on the table, he walks to the door and opens it only to see the person he didn't want to see.

Kyongchul- hey yoo Taetrash!!!!

Taehyung- what do you want??

Kyongchul- just wanted to say that you're the one who has to finish the set up for the show today.

Taehyung- WHAT?!?! What do you mean I have to finish the set up?!?!

Kyongchul- Dad said you have to.

Taehyung- what about the people who were hired??

Kyongchul- well dad fired them because they're incapable. They constantly talk back and don't even try to listen.

Taehyung- why me??

Kyongchul- well you're dad's puppet. You'd do anything blindly when dad says so. You're useless anyway when it comes to looks but I guess you're somewhat useful when it comes to work.

Taehyung- excuse me??

Kyongchul- make sure it's done by 7.

Taehyung- HEY WAI—

But before he could protest, Kyongchul leaves the latter behind. He sits on the couch and covers his face in frustration. He screams and punches the arm rest of the couch.

Taehyung- ARGH WHY DO I HAVE DO TO THIS?!?!!? WHY CAN'T I JUST THROW THEM DOWN A CLIFF?!?!!?!?!

He stands up, grabs his jacket and walks out of the apartment slamming the door behind him. He gets in the elevator and walks out of the building walking towards the bus stop. Feeling the winter wind, his irritation slowly calms down. As he waits, he suddenly sees 2 familiar guys walking towards the bus stop. A smile begins to form as he confirms who they were.

Taehyung- JIMINIEEEEE!!!!!

Jimin hears his name being called out and turns towards the voice only to be tackled by a 5'10 man baby.