Felix x Bridgette

3rd pov

"I swear if that dumb girl surprises me with another useless item, I'm gonna break a window, wait no father will be upset" Thought felix as he was walking to school.

He wasn't a social with alot of people but Bridgette has tried to befriend him and he treats her horribly

"FELIX!" yelled a girl, felix knew that voice too well.

"Ugh, what is it do you want miss Bridgette" felix said turning around and a serious look.

"Um...f-felix I know I'm annoying but if you could join me and my friends-"

"Listen to me, you are corrected about annoying but theres no way I'll join you and your definitely annoying friends." Felix backed Bridgette against a wall then walked away.

"Do me a favor and leave me alone, I have no time for 'Friends' so have a good day" felix walked away not seeing Bridgette cry

Later that day

Felix was walking out of class when he noticed Bridgette wasn't in her seat, he felt like he shouldn't care but something in his heart was tightening
"Something was up" thought felix.

Just then he heared laugh that was similar to Bridgette, he looked around a corner to see Bridgette talking with claude, they were laughing and he had his arm around her shoulders.

Something inside felix was cracking and he couldn't figure out why but he definitely didn't like the sight in front of him.

"So what you said earlier, you've given up on felix, THE FELIX that goes here" said claude

"Yes, my cousin said to give up, I've tried so hard to make him happy but he just calls me annoying or a fool" Bridgette said laying her head on his knees.

"Oh well I mean its your choice but always remember, I'm here" claude said smiling and patting her head.

"I'm so gald you found me earlier, I could've been amukaized" said Bridgette said not moving away from claude "I love you claude"

Bridgette meant it as a best friend saying

Claude knew she meant as friend

Felix felt angry and ready to snap someone, but couldn't figure out why.

The next day

Felix woke up, got dressed and walked to school like yesterday, after he got home, he asked his dads assistant about how he was feeling and found out he was jealous.

"Why though, why am I jealous over Bridgette giving attention to claude?!" He yelled at himself, just then he saw the dark blue haired woman and "HIM"

Felix wanted to ask Bridgette alone but looks like they are either getting closer or... "are they dating?..." that thought left felix with an unusual feeling in his gut.

While all the student's were cheating among themselves, felix was looking for Bridgette (Be surprised there -.-)

He found her- THEM by the exit door.

"So Bridgette now that your nor crushing over felix anymore, who's gonna be your new crush?" Claude said smirking

Felix stopped in his tracks and hid himself so they couldn't see him.

"Mmm I don't know, maybe I could give a try with my best friend" felix froze and panicked.

"Who's that?" Claude said confused, he as from he knows was her best friend.

"Mmm I'll give you a some hints, he wears a black mask and has puns for days" Bridgette said while smiling at the thought of her superhero partner.

Both of claude and felix was surprised by what she said.

"Chat noir wears black and has puns for days" thought claude, "I think, i know it is" he said smiling

"Alright who?-" the bell rang which told all the student's it was time for class, guess felix would have to wait for later to hear her answer

At lunch

"So who is it?" Asked Claude who was behind Bringing who was eating an sandwich

"Who is what?" She said after she swallowed a bite

"You're playing with me, aren't you" said claude

"Maybe" said Bridgette.

Felix got done with the bathroom and walked to hide in the shadows with a book in hand "I just miss someone to bother me, I miss HER I don't know why..."

"Sooo?"

"Its chat noir" Bridgette said taking a big bite while blushing

If felix was transformed, his tail would be standing straight up and his ears would be up as well

He was happy to know he...chat noir had a place in her heart.

"Woah, I would never expected that well he better take good care of you before someone steals you" claude said as he went to peck a friend kiss on her forehead but something stopped him.

"?!"

"Has anyone ever told you not to kiss another person's girl when they are near" said the mysterious voice.

Claude looked up to see "Chat noir?"

"In the fresh" chat noir pushes claude away from Bridgette as he holds her close to himself

"E-eh, c-chat coughs chat noir, why'd ya do that to my friend" Bridgette said even though she was blushing.

"He was near my Princess" Chat let's out a growl at claude "I suggest you leave us be now, Mister Claude" Chat said while holding onto Bridgette for dear life

"Alright dude...wait how did you know my nam-" claude was pulled away from the two by a blonde girl.

"So...you like me?" Said chat noir pinning Bridgette to a wall.

"M-maybe-" before she could react, he was kissing her

(A/N: I have no idea where I was going with this one shot-)