"Yes. But how?......He's in a coma."

"Yeah, about that, he woke up. And he said he could smell himself on me, and told me that the only reason for it, was because I was his son."

"Wait wait, he told you he could smell you?"

Stiles nodded.

"Stiles, do you know about Peter and his family?."

Stiles nodded again.

"Oh hell kid. How on earth did you find out about werewolves."

"How do you know about werewolves?." Stiles asked

"Come and sit down. We have a lot to discuss."

Stiles went to sit down. He was more shocked that his dad knew about werewolves than he was about Peter being his dad.

"So your mum. She was best friends with Talia. In fact she was their emissary."

"Emissary? but that means......"

"Your mum had magic. Not much, but she had some. Her and Talia were really close. Anyway right before me and your mum got together, she had a one night stand with Peter. He was 17 at the time, but she was a little older than him, so he was still underage. It had been a drunken mistake, and Peter had been flattered that an older women wanted to sleep with him. Me and your mum had just got together when she found out that she was pregnant. I told your mum I was okay with it, and I was. I have loved you like you were my own, Don't ever forget that. Anyway, Both your mum and Talia thought it was best that Peter didn't find out. I wasn't okay with that, I knew if it was me, I would want to know, but it was your mothers decision. So Talia removed his memories of them being together, and Claudia kept away from Peter."

"But couldn't Peter smell me back then?."

"Your mum never took you to Talia's, so you never got to see Peter. And your mum used to wear some kind of scented body wash to cover her scent."

"If Peter is my dad, how come I'm not a werewolf?."

Noah sighed. "You are Stiles."

"No I'm not, I think I would know if I turned furry each full moon, or if I could smell and hear better."

"Those Adderall tablets you take, are not adderall tablets. They are blockers to keep the werewolf part of you at bay."

"But why?. Also they help my ADHD."

"Your mum wanted you to have a normally life. She didn't want you involved in it all. Also you don't have ADHD. The effects that you feel is the werewolf part of you, trying to get out. I'm sorry son, It wasn't my decision."

"But, after she died, you could have stopped me from taking the medication. You could have told me."

"I didn't know how to son. And after a while, I thought your mum was right. You deserved a normal childhood. I did plan to tell you when you turned 18."

"Yeah well, looks like I didn't make it to my 18th doesn't it."

"How did you find out about werewolves in the first place?."

"When Peter came out of his coma, he was feral. He needed his pack, but both Derek and Laura had abandoned him. When Laura died, the alpha spark was passed onto him, and he was out of control with all the power. He bit Scott in the woods. That night when you found me."

"So Scott was out there? You lied to me, again?."

"Now's not really the time to start accusing me of lying, dad."

"I guess you're right, I'm sorry son."

"The next morning, Scott told me he was bitten, but the bite mark had disappeared. I did what I do best and researched it, I came up with werewolves. And I was right. Although Scott didn't believe me. Then we met Derek."