The knife breaks his skin, lightly drawing blood. But before the grabber could slit any further, a loud bang was heard, followed by a thud and the weight was removed from Vances body.

Opening his eyes, Vance spots a sight he never thought he'd see again.

Marilyn.

His Marilyn.

Holding...a toilet lid?

Panting, Marilyn sends the boy a small smile. "Hey Vance."

Vance was in shock. Marilyn was there, infront of him. She was covered in dirt and sweat, a few bruises on her body, one extra dark one on her head. She looked horrible. Like she'd been through hell. Which, in a way, she has.

"You bitch!" The grabbers voice breaks Vance from his transe, both teens heads snapping towards the groaning man.

Marilyn goes to swing the toilet part at him again but it's knocked from her hands as the grabber unexpectedly tackles her to the ground.

Marilyn let's out a small scream as she feels a sharp pain in her abdomen. Looking down, she sees blood soaking through her shirt.

A loud yell can be heard from behind them as the grabber is thrown to the ground once again, tackled by Vance.

"Keep your filthy hands off her." Vance says, punching the man.

The punching doesn't last long before the grabber kicks him off, throwing Vance into the drawers.

Marilyn looks at Vance with worry, she could see the blood pouring through his own shirt.

Vance holds his head in pain, looking at the girl and sending her a small nod, telling her exactly what she needed to know.

Finish this.

Marilyn nods before running to the kitchen bench, reaching for a knife.

Her finger tips brush over the the handle before arms wrap around her waist, yanking her from the knives and throwing her into the fridge.

Marilyn let's out a yell of pain, holding her arm. But she's quick to snap out of it as she sees the man stomping towards her, knife in his hand.

"I think im done with you now." He whispers before swinging the knife at her.

Marilyn holds her hand out, grabbing his arm before the knife comes in contact with her.

Raising her leg, she kicks her foot up right into his balls, the grabber dropping the knife and grabbing onto his crotch in pain.

"You bitch!" He yells.

Vance laughs lightly from his spot on the floor before quickly stopping and grabbing his head in pain.

Marilyn grabs the knife quickly, kicking the grabber in his face, knocking his mask off in the process.

The man let's out a scream, covering his face with his dirty hands.

Marilyn uses this to her advantage and running at him.

The grabber is quick to act, grabbing the girl before he bunts him, slamming her onto the floor and knocking the knife from her hands.

Vance tries to raise from the floor but a wave of dizziness washes over him, causing him to collapse back down.

He's lost too much blood.

The grabber grabs onto the girl tightly, sending her a jagged smile.

Marilyn stares at him in fear. This is the first time she's seen him without fave coverage. He's even more horrifying then she imagined. She can finally spot every ounce of psycho in his features. From his bloodshot eyes to his crooked smile.