I took a deep breath, and started the countdown. "Three, two, one."

"Harmonia nectere pasus." We said at the same time, hearing a little crack inside the cabinet.

"Did it work?" I asked anxiously.

"Let me check." He opened the door, revealing the apple was now gone. "I think it did, it's gone."

"Well, fuck. That's good news" I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding, if it truly was repaired then that'd be one less thing to worry about. "Okay, let's bring it back then."

"Yeah." He pointed his wand at the cabinet again. "Harmonia nectere pasus." There was another little crack.

I opened the cabinet to see our apple there. I take it out, and notice a bite has been taken off. "Look." I show him it. "What does that mean?"

He sighed, running a hand through his blonde hair. "I have no idea."

-

After what happened in the room of requirement we decided it was enough for tonight and went up to the astronomy tower, wanting to clear our minds.

"Do you ever think about how poetic it is we were both named after constellations?" He asked, his soft voice breaking the silence. We were standing against the railing, with my left hand intertwined with his right one, and me resting my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, it's one of the traditions I like about the Black family. It's funny that even if I'm not actually a Black, Bellatrix still got away with adding 'Phoenix' to my name, don't you think?" I said, chuckling.

"Yeah, well, I suppose it is. And now you have one of the longest names I've heard 'Irya Aillie Phoenix Riddle-Stark' if we take your father's last name in consideration. Quite a mouthful if you ask me." He laughed a bit.

"Oh shut up." I hit him playfully, laughing as well. Then I turned my look back to the night sky again, getting lost in thought. "What's your favorite constellation? Or star."

"That one's easy. Phoenix." He said like it was the most obvious answer, it was really sweet.

"Well thank you, Draco. But like, other than Phoenix or Draco, what's your favorite?" I loved to look at the sky, and think sometimes about how insignificant we really were. There's a whole universe out there, and we're like less than a particle of dust in comparison, that's crazy.

"Well..." He said, now getting thoughtful. "I've always thought Scorpius is pretty. What about you?"

"Hmmm... I think I'd say Lyra, or Ara. Both have pretty meanings, don't you agree?" I said, looking at him.

"Well, yeah they're pretty. But Scorpius is still better though." He playfully bumped his shoulder against mine. "It's got a prettier name, and also the way the constellation is."

"Yeah, right." I rolled my eyes, a big smile on my face. "Ara and Lyra are also pretty names, and the stars forming them are pretty too."

"Well then, it's a tie I guess." He turned his attention back into the sky instead of me. "We'll just have to have three kids so we can use all names."

"What did you just say?" I almost choked.

"Yeah well, so we don't have to fight. Though I'd like our first born to be Scorpius, what do you think?" His eyes looked so pretty, shining like a thousand stars were hidden in them. He then turned them to look at me, waiting for my answer.

"Well..." I said after thinking about it for a bit. "I think Scorpius would be a great name for a baby boy. But for now let's just remember we're still trapped here, in the middle of the war. Maybe when everything is solved, and whoever has to win actually wins, then we can talk about it on a more serious note."  I said getting now serious. Looking back at him, deep blue meeting silvery blue.