𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓮

Comenzar desde el principio

His eyes widened as he lifted himself into the air and dashed at blinding speed, he crashed into her and hugged her tight as she fell to the ground. Tears glazed over his bright hazel eyes, a haze of teary happiness covering them.

"You're back... you're finally back..." He whispered into her neck. He felt small hands wrapped around his torso, emanating the same warmth he missed. He could sense her lips curling into a gentle smile.

"I missed you... so much..." Gloxinia breathed in her lovely flowery scent. Lily's gentle hands rubbed his back soothingly.

"I missed you too, darling," Lily murmured, her voice filled with affection. Gloxinia pulled his head away from her neck and leaned it against her shoulder. He examined her face, just now noticing the alters in her appearance.

Her blue eyes held a slight tinge of darkness. Her long blonde hair had now been cut to slightly past her shoulder, it was left loose and flowing, having slight curls at the end, a lily tucked into her hair behind her left ear. She now had a scar on her neck, in the place where her demon symbol was as if she had slashed it out.

She was wearing the same outfit she had worn the last time he saw her, it fitted her beautifully, contrasting her body in all the right places as it fitted her beautiful curves. He reached his hand up and touched her hair, running it through the green and blonde strands that seemed more like silk than hair. "Your hair... it's been cut." He murmured.

"Ah, yes. I felt as though I wanted a little change." She looked at Gloxinia from the corner of her eyes as she looked away. "Does it look nice?"

Gloxinia's honey-gold eyes looked up at her dark blue ones that once looked at him with a gaze as cold as ice. They softly stared at each other, unblinking to not ruin the peaceful moment. Gloxinia placed a hand on her cheek, softly caressing it and making her lean into it.

"You look just as lovely as ever." He complimented causing Lily to smile with a small blush.

They both sat up and made their way to the apple tree. Lily sat against the trunk while Gloxinia laid his head on her lap.

"Neh, Gloxinia now that I have time, why don't I tell you everything that has happened over the last few centuries," Lily started. Gloxinia looked up at her and nodded his head while he closed his eyes, falling into a state of peace as he listened to the voice that sounded like gentle bells ringing.

With that, Lily started to share her stories with him. She told him about how she traveled with Meliodas before the sins were made, about each Elizabeth, her tea time with Merlin, about her jokes and drinking with Ban, her storytelling with Gowther, her plushie collecting with King, and her fun times with Diane. She went on and on...

"You should have heard the joke Meliodas told me back then! It was hilarious..."

"...You have no idea how much I love seeing little Elizabeth all those times, she was so cute!.."

"I should have known better than to try Meliodas's cooking but I was so curious... the look and smell of it deceives you..."

"Meliodas was being his usual perverted self with Liz but it was always fun to watch him get beat up by her..."

"You have no idea how surprised I was when I heard that one of the sins was the third fairy king. I was so shocked..."

"You know, Ban was kinda a jerk when he would steal the plushies! I would help King give them back to the kids, they were so cute..."

"Then suddenly all the guards were outside the palace, telling us we were wanted! All of us sprinted and ran for dear life, well that was what the other sins did after Merlin knocked Meliodas and me out..."