𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓣𝔀𝓸

Start from the beginning

"It's King Gloxinia, King Drole, and Lily!!!" King exclaimed.

Lily smiled. "We sensed something from the forest and came to help," Lily explained. She then glanced down and let out a soft gasp when she saw Elizabeth, her eyes were like that of when she was a goddess.

Elizabeth smiled with tears in her eyes. "Lily..." She whispered.

"The future of Brittania is in the hands of the seven deadly sins," Drole stated. "In addition, they're our most oldest and cherished friends."

Lily turned to them with a heartfelt smile. "So please, all of you protect Elizabeth and Meliodas." She pleaded.

Drole placed them back onto Mama Hawk and turned to face Chandler along with Gloxinia and Lily. "Alright, let's do this."

"As bygone kings, we are proud to set the groundwork for the future era." Gloxinia and Drole said, the tone of wisdom laced in their voice.

"I shall fight alongside you as guardian of the eternal forest, I will assist you, to protect the future generation," Lily claimed.

Gloxinia smirked as he looked at Chandler. "Well, well, the pacifier demon, Chandler. I looked forward to seeing how truly powerful you are." Gloxinia said.

"You're Gloxinia and Drole of the Ten Commandments. How fascinating. Tell me, why are you helping the seven deadly sins?"

"I do not think we are under obligation to answer your questions." Lily sternly interjected. Determination flowed through her body as she narrowed her eyes.

"That may be true but we are dealing with a powerful opponent," Drole said as he pressed his middle finger and pointer finger together, the rest of his fingers in a fist. Gloxinia doing the same.

"Combo Skill, Ore Tree Oruda!" They both chanted as the ground in which Chandler was floating above surrounded him in the same way it had been with King and Diane back during their trail.

Lily turned to the sins. "Now is your chance to escape. Leave Chandler to us. Run!" Lily ordered her voice haste. King floated towards her with determined eyes.

"No way! I am fighting alongside you, that monster, he is way too strong!" King proclaimed, pointing at the Ore Tree Oruda, which was slamming and being smacked around from the inside by the violence of Chandler. His voice was filled with resolve making Lily sigh, he never knew when to quit.

Diane then suddenly spoke up. "Then you can count me in too, there is no way I am going to leave you here and fight by yourselves and there is nothing you can do to change that!" Her voice was filled with the same determination as King's. Lily's expression softened, though it was sweet Diane would be a little bit of a... liability since she was so small.

"King.....Diane....." She whispered, her eyes half-lidded with her lips downcast.

"Ban! Do you think you can take care of the others for me!?" King requested.

Ban nodded his head. "Yeah. I can do that, but you better come back alive or I am gonna beat your ass." Ban threatened.

"Gloxinia, Drole, Lily!! You can't!! Please don't!!" Elizabeth yelled, tears in her eyes.

"Nothing you say will change our minds," Gloxinia claimed. They all turned around to face Elizabeth.

"This is our way to atone for everything we have done," Drole said. "At the fighting festival, I thought it was mere coincidence,"

Gloxinia floated in front of Elizabeth. "However, the magical power says it all now. You are that Elizabeth."

Lily turned to her with a sad smile, as if she was saying goodbye forever. "Please take care of Meliodas for me. He is going to need you more than his best friend." Lily requested of the Goddess.