Part 1 (Where the Wild Things Live)

"Help... me... He's... Killing me... You... You need to Stop him... or He'll..-"

Cyp:"AHHHHHHH"

Cyp wakes up in a Pile of Sweat. That dream felt so.... Real. 

Mom:"HONEY OH MY ARE YOU OK!!!?!"

Cyp is Shaken up by the Nightmare so much that even his Mother was Getting concerned. This has been happening every night and no one knows the cause. 

His mother takes him to a Doctor who diagnoses him with some sort of Parasomnia but mostly unknown due to no sleep problems in the Family. 

Cyp was only 7 years old at the time and shouldn't really have any problem with sleep but these recurring nightmares Sleeping becomes harder and harder.

3 YEARS LATER

"Cyp... Save us... Flare... Lysan-"

Cyp:"AH-"

He Stops himself from screaming so he doesn't wake his mother who sometimes stays up all night watching her son making sure the Nightmares aren't Coming back.

Cyp:"Geez what Time is it..."

He Looks at his Phone and it's Around 5 AM

Cyp:"Well I'm Up anyways might aswell make Breakfast.." *Yawns*

Today is Cyp's Birthday and his Older Cousin is Coming Over With a Birthday Present. Cyp's Cousin is a Well known Trainer in the Hoenn Region and Rarely Ever has time to Visit his Cyp but Today was Special. It's Cyp's 10th Birthday meaning Today he can receive his First ever Pokemon.

Mom: *Yawns* "Morning Hone- Aww Cyp you Didn't need to Make Breakfast.."

Cyp:"Well you've been Staying up most night with my Nightmares so it's the Least i can Do!"

Mom:"AwhmmmmhmmmWAAHHH Cypppppppp" *Wails*

Cyp:"Mom- Eh Don't Cry!!"

Mom:"I Can't Help it your Growing up so Fast!!" *Wails Harder*

*Knock Knock Knock*

Mom: *Wipes Tears* "That Must be Him!"

Cyp:"He's Finally Here!"

Cyp Opens the Door to Let his Cousin Wally inside

Wally:"Hey Bro!"

Cyp:"WALLY!"

Cyp Fist bumps his Older Cousin

Wally:"So! As you Know Today is-"

Cyp:"THE DAY I GET MY FIRST POKEMON, Which i'm Hoping you Brought!"

Wally:"Geez its that Obvious Huh."

Cyp:"Well Where is It!"

Wally:"Geez Dude let me Come inside First.."

As the 2 Boys Bond over their Shared Love for Pokemon Wally Tells Cyp the Story on how he Almost Beat the Champion of Hoenn Steven Stone

Wally:"And my Mega Gallade Attacked it but His Metagross Used Meteor Mash to Make Gallade Slower and I Lost.."

Cyp:"Well You guys made it to a 1v1 so thats Cool in my Eyes!!"

Mom:"So Wally Dear How is Traveling Going."

Wally:"Amazing! The Alola Region is So Calming and i even got to Compete in the Battle Tree!"

Cyp:"COOOOOOL"

Wally:"Anyways, Cyp are you ready for your Big Suprise!"

Cyp:"HELL YEA!"

Wally:"Alright Here it Is!"

Wally hands Cyp a Pokeball

Wally:"Well? Press the Button in the Middle"

Cyp Presses the Button and Out Comes a Little Ralts. Ralts Walks Around for a Bit to get used to its Surroundings Before Walking up to Cyp and Giving him a Little Cheer.

Cyp:"OH MY GOD HE'S SO AWESOME!!!"

Wally:"And He's a Male so if you want You can Get a Dawn Stone and Get a Gallade like me!"

Cyp:"Yea! Gallade is my Favorite!"

As he Says that the Ralts starts to Run Away 

Cyp:"Wait Come Back"

The Ralts Sticks his Tongue at Cyp Before Scurrying away

Wally:"Lets Go!"

As they All run After It They Really can't Seem to Find it

Wally:"Listen Cyp i'm sorry..."

Cyp:"NO, I'm Gonna Find Ralts if it's the Last thing i Do!"

Wally:"I Should have told you... Ralts has had a Trainer... He was Abandoned in the Wild and Left for Dead Before i Found it..."

Cyp:"That Doesn't Matter! He's My Pokemon Now and i Wont Give up on Him!"

As Cyp Said that the Ralts Shows up and When Cyp tries to Run After it the Ralts Tries to Flee Again. As Ralts Runs He Trips on a Stick which Leads to Him Falling off of a Cliff.

Cyp:"NOOO"

Cyp Jumps off And Grabs Ralts and they Share a Glance at Each Other. That One Glance Bonded them for Life and Ralts for the First Time Felt Happy with a Trainer.