In the evening, Harry called me on the phone and it gave me hope.

 -        Yes sweetie.

 -        Zayn... come... I don't know where I am... please...

 - Harry!  - My heart was racing, I could feel every muscle trembling.

 - Zane, please come to this address... - His voice was trembling.

 I immediately started the car and went to the address given by Harry.  Oh my God!  Please don't do anything wrong!  I can't survive if something happened to him!

 It was a bar, the lights weren't on and I immediately ran, opened the doors and shouted.

 -        Harry are you here?

 -        happy Birthday!  - The lights turned on and the birthday song started.

 -        My God, I will kill you all one by one!  - I said with a smile and shook my head.  I thought everyone forgot.

 - I said he would have a funny face!.. - Louis and Niall were laughing together.

 Harry came to me and kissed me sweetly.

 -        Congratulations dear, I wish you all the best.  - He hugged me and whispered in my ear.

 -        Harry thanks, but I got a heart attack I was so scared.  - I wrapped my hands tightly around his waist and kissed his neck.

 -        Instead, you were happy... - he smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

 - Harry, we also want to congratulate you.  - shouted the boys.

 -        welcome then.

 Everyone congratulated me.  My parents were here too, everyone was here.  I was drunk and very happy because everyone remembered.

We got home in a taxi, all my weight was on Harry's body and I was leading him, my strong boy.  He took me to the bedroom and laid me on the bed.

 -        Harry you are rude... - I complained.

 - Zayn, I wanted to give you a present and you are drunk... - he giggled and began to unbutton my pants.

 -        Harry now I will be more happy if yoi kiss me.

 -        stupid.

 -        Show me my present...

 -        You are a child, Zayn.  - He patted my thigh.

 - Don't do that, otherwise you won't survive.

 -        Zayn you are not drunk!  Get up, I have to give you a present.

 -        give me.

 -        Zayn!

 - Harry!

 -        Aghhh

 -        Aghhh

 -        you're kid

 -        you're kid

 -        Oh my god

 -        Oh my god

 -        I will kill you

 - I will fuck you

 -        Oh my God

 -        Oh my God.

 He left the room and I laughed out loud.  Soon he came with a box in hand and gave me the box.

 -        Open it.

 I opened it and took out the album.

 -        I did it... didn't you like it?  - he asked me nervously.

 -        Harry... that's great...

 All our favorite, crazy, silly, funny pictures were inside with various messages and jokes, Harry's feelings and love.  very cute.

 -        Harry thanks.  - I hugged him and kissed his neck.

 - you're welcome.  - he spoke with a shy smile.

 - Do you know what I want now?  - I was kissing his neck again

 - What?  - he said.

 - I want you To ride  me so hard...

 -        Ah Zaynn... - I held his ass and he moaned louder.

 -        Go take off your sexy clothes baby and give me the best birthday ever.  – I was kissing his lips.

I unbuttoned his pants and lifted him a little higher to take them off, and the underwear and the t-shirt followed.  I lay down on the bed and looked up at his reddened face.  He started going down with kisses, biting my neck and sliding his tongue.

 -        I really like it when you take control in your hands... - I could hardly speak because of the pleasure of his tongue.

 - Mh...

 He went down and slipped the underwear on my legs with his teeth.

 - Oh my god Harry...

 He pu his mouth around me and quickly began to take me.  I grabbed his hair and pulled it.  He was sliding his tongue over me so pleasantly that it was driving me crazy.

 - Harry I'm cumin...

 -        No... - he suddenly raised his head and kissed my chest again.

 -        I want to feel your sperm in my thigh hole... - He said that and I think I'm high.

 - Harry...

 He quickly sat down on me and started moving his hips.

 - Ahhh...

 -        Oh my god Zayn...

 We both moaned each other's name.  I spanked his ass and helped him.

 - Zayn I...

 -        Go sweetie...

 Soon he cummed and I also cummed in him.  It is very pleasant.

 He was lying on my body and breathing calmly.

 - Thanks Harry... for making me see the world in different colors.  - I kissed him on the head and hugged him better.

 -        I love you Zayn.

 - me too Harry me too...

It's so hot here I can't even breath...🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️