Savior

Pov:Chifuyu's point of view

(Looking back from the future)

"I was trying to live a cool life, and before I knew it, I was standing in a place where...

I didn't feel comfortable at all."

~Then~

In the 1st year of high school

One day I met someone who changed my life forever, who was none other than Baji Keisuke.

Which is what happened:

I heard from my friends that there is someone in Class 3rd who repeats a year. I had to look at him so that he wouldn't want to rule over our school, and what if he was a Delinquent. I looked and all I saw was a guy with gelled hair and wearing glasses. I thought he could be Delinquent?!(that's a joke) And I left it all.

Later I went to see him and found out that he was writing a letter.

"Hm? And you are?"

"Matsuno Chifuyu from class 1."

(And he's silently writing a letter to someone...Japanese language skills...a perfect gullible fashion style...what the heck this guy..)

"What's this character?"

"Tora."

"You wrote it wrong."

"Ha? I did!?"

"You can't even spell...

So why are you dressed like that If you're not even a diligent student?" I asked confused

"Don't wanna make my Mom cry. So I won't get held back again."

"This is how you write "tora"." I wrote the word down on the paper.

"Oooh."

"You' re a good guy!!"

"Haha.....

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no..."

I started to went home and thought to myself:

(Maybe I should do what they said and go on an expedition to find a partner...or maybe I should look for that rumored toman executive)

"Yo!! Matsuno!!"

"Huh.."

"Yo, school committee!"

"I heard that they teased you,"you're my junior...

Today is a good day to be firm. I'll teach you greetings and honorifics, okay?"

(Who are these guys...that guy...as i recall, he was a thirdyear student who tried to screw me over at the entrance ceremony, and I turned the tables on him. They're here to get revenge.)

"Ambushing me with twenty guys? And you call yourself a biker gang?

Buncha lameos."

One of them hit me in the face.

"I can't...take on this many people alone..damn...fuck..no good."

They kept hitting me.

"Time to smash your head in and split it open wide." He was holding a mop.

Suddenly someone appeared.

"Ganging up on one guy...and using a weapon? Damn, you suck."

(

It can't be..)