Meet

Let's start

A pregnant lady around 30 years was coming in the middle of the road.
While a lady standing at a stall near by saw a truck coming from behind and was about to hit the pregent lady.
She quickly ran towards her and engulfed her into her hug.
The lady's back side facing the approaching truck.
Both of them closed their eyes tightly in fear.
After a second or 2 the lady realised that they were safe.
She opened her eyes and saw the lady still in her arms hiding she broke the hug and spoke.

Lady 1: aap thik to hai aakhen kholiye dekhiye hum dono thik hai.��

The pregent lady opened her eyes blinked if few minutes.

Pregnant lady: thank you.

Lady 1: welcome ap yaha kya kar rahi hai aur apke sath aur koi nhi hai?

Pregent lady: wo...( she pointed to another women standing numb still unable to process what had happened the crowd dispersearched both the lady duo stood up the woman standing numb came running and embraced the pregnent lady in a hug.

Woman: karishma kyo karti ho aisa humari jaan nikl gyi thi tumko kuchh ho jata to hum kya karte haan?
(And she started crying histerically)

Karishma Singh (ks): lekin hume kuchh huwa to nhi na to ap kaahe ro rahi hai amma?

She wiped the tears with her hands.
While the woman kissed her hands.
And stood up tooked her into her arms and moved to the lady who save the ks.

Pushpa Singh (ps): hum apka shukriya ada kaise kare hume samjh mein nhi aa raha agar aap aaj yaha nhi hote to pata nhi kya ho jata?
(And was about the cry)

Lady: ap please aise roiye mat humare jagh koi aur bhi hota to yahi karta aur ap karishma ji apko apni amma ki baat manni chahiye na dekhiye apki amma kitni pareshan ho gyi hai.

Ks holding her ears with her hand: sorry amma aage se hum dhyan se chalenge.

Ps kissed her hands and about to say something.
Went she felt a bit dizzy.
Lady immediately held her and the next moment she fell unconscious.

Guys comment kijiye aur btaiye ki wo kaun lady hai jisne karishma ko bachaaya.

Stay home stay safe.

Bye.