Chapter 1: Such a swell day

R: "Man....everything is so dark....it's like pitch black in here, Why can I hear my voice? I'm not moving my mouth, but I can hear myself talking."

Rigby said to himself, drifting ever so slowly through this empty void of an abyss. It was like he was nowhere and everywhere at the same time. How did he end up here?

???: "Wake up...."

What was that? He thought, he could hear someone's voice echoing through the void. Wake up? .

???: "RIGBY!!"

Rigby covered his ears only to hear a high-pitched noise, getting louder and louder by the second, everything going snow white and soon enough.

R: "AAAAAAAGGH"

Rigby big brown eyes opened up lighting fast, gasping for all the air he could gather up, it felt like he forgot how to breathe for hours. Like he was drowning, covered in sweat and tears dripping down his eyes. Being shook awake by his best friend. The blue Jay looking Rigby in the eyes as his dark circles appeared more visible than ever. He didn't know what was happening, he was so confused, usually he's had night terrors of...other stuff. But this one was more....empty. like he couldn't even gather the energy to have night terrors.

R: "What...what happend? "

Rigby placed his paw against his chest feeling his heart racing like crazy, thos dream was so empty and dark, he didn't understand how his body was reacting this way to such an empty dream. He looked over at the blue Jay looking confused. Seeing those concerned eyes focusing on the fluffy raccoon. Sitting up and looking down at the floor. Legs shaking like he ran a marathon, restless and out of breathe. What was happening??!

M: "You were having those nightmares again dude, I hope your feeling alright, this one looked more intense than the others you've had, was it about that day?"

Rigby eyes widend and he huffed, looking away from his friend and jumping on his legs.

R: "Y-yeah...yeah it was, can we not talk about it please..."

The racoon asked as he stretched, even though he had a full night's rest, it didn't feel like he did. He still felt restless. He didn't wanna bother mordecai with this dream, it didn't seem like a horrifying dream, just empty, but why did he react the way he did. Oh well, there's nothing to do about it now, he just left it alone.

*knock knock knock*

B: "Hey guys, I'm glad I caught you, today's morning meeting will be canceled, you guys can just have today off, for actually the next 2 weeks...I gotta go on some company trip with Mr.Mellard to talk about adding somthing to the park. So you guys have the house to yourselves...DO...NOT...DESTROY IT....OR YOUR FIRED!!"

As Usual, bensone Givin us the whole "OR YOUR FIRED" BS. But at least we get the next 2 weeks off. He thought, I could totally use it after what happend, I know it was months ago...but...I will never get over what happened. It's engraved to my brain...I never even told mordecai what really happend on that trip...everything happend so fast.

R: "Well cool, and we promise Benson nothing will happen to the house...mainly because we live here"

With that being said, Benson gave off an exhausted sigh that he usually does. Leaving us in our room and Benson leaving it at that. Everyone knew what happens but not the details about it. Ofcourse they all wanna know but I'm not ready...not for a while.