the universe's gift

(ben 10 and my hero academia belong to man of action and shonen jump i do not own any of these shows or their charaters please support the offical release)

(inspired by aliens for all and heroes never die it's hero time)

-booooooom!-

The lonely and quite rings of saturn were turned in a heated battle red lasers and green lasers swishing past eachother, meteorites being destroyed and missles flew all over the place. And from the chaos two ships emerged from the dust.

One small green ship and one large ship were locked in a heated chase the larger ship was lobing laser after laser at the smaller ship which was dodging them barely. the small ship flies to its side and fires green lasers into its helm.

"hull damage 20% but the systems are still operational". A cold robotic voice speaks it was a small orange humanoid drone. it turns towards to its master as lights flash on the screen.

Its master a tall terrifying creature that could be seen it had a squid like apperence with deep red eyes filled with hatred and tentacles going down his shoulder he had a frighting aura surrounding him as he sat in his throne. He wore a dark red armour with spiked shoulder plates.

"I have come too far to be denied stay on it". his words were filled with a deep venom as he spoke.

The small ship shoots back in a attempt to get away but they miss their mark and the ship continues its pursuit.

"With the omnitrix in my hand there will be no being in the universe that will stand in my way...not even the great azmuth can stop me now". The last part of his sentence he let out dark chuckle.

"Master targets locked". A drone spoke up from a console his master smiles wickedly at it.

"Fire!".

The lasers on his ship let out humming sound before it fired a beam of energy on the back of the small ship causing a explosion in its engine knocking the crew back a bit and changing its course as it started to head in the direction of earth.

_________________________________________________________

"Stupid kachaan telling people to kill themselves".

To say he's having a bad day would be a understatement. Standing over a small pond was izuku midoriya a young teenage boy living in musustafu. he had dark green bushy hair and eyes. He has small freckles on his cheeks and wore standard black japanese school outfit.

The universe seemed be against him first he was told he couldn't have a quirk then his childhood friend katsuki bakugou turned on him and started to bully him. He sadly didn't have many friends everyone always avoided him like the plague because they didn't want to be associated with a useless being like him.

He leans down into the pool to grab his notebook from the pond it was burnt but still usable...if he ever was useful.

He walks through the busy streets with a sad expression on his face his prospects are low as it is there weren't many jobs out there that would hire people like them.

He was quirkless...that meant he didn't have a power.

In this super powered society 80% of the population have a supernatural ability called a quirk. This granted the user amazing powers like flight, strenght, reading minds, shooting fire and many wonderful things.

The world was in chaos as the sudden appearance of quirks caught everyone in the world by surprise. As crime started to rise heroes rose up from the chaos to confront those who would use their powers for evil.