His legs halted its movement. Cale took the opportunity to take in and observe his surroundings as his head turned left and right.

Cale's gaze stilled upon seeing a red dragon wreaking havoc. 

The lesser dragon 'Igneel'

He knew there was a monster causing destruction, but he didn't expect to see the dragon he killed to be the one causing it. 

[-ᵃ ʰ]  The voice trembled 

'Ah?' Cale stared at the place where his vision was being focused on. '...A body?'

Guoooogh!

The red dragon roared. Shooting fire in his direction after it noticed his presence.

Gasp

Cale's eyes open wide. 

"Oh, he's awake!" Sun exclaimed. She was just about to leave after her daily visit when she heard their little red gasping for air. "Are you alright? you're sweating a lot"

"I'm fine" Aside from that weird dream, he's definitely fine. It's not like he's hurting anywhere.

Death and war came in running. The former still holding the dip pen he was using.

"Thank goodness. You should've warned us before going into a deep slumber" GoW grumbled, Death agreed with his words.

"Deep slumber?" He mumbled. Besides, he doesn't even remember falling asleep! "How long have I been out for?" Asked Cale

Death shrugged "Enough for quite some time to pass in the mortal world."

Cale frowned. That basically means he'd slept for a few years, it was a deep slumber indeed.

"Still…" Angelina examined his body "I guess you resting for a long time helped your body to recover faster." 

They were sure their child would've needed atleast a few more mortal days-which is definitely a long time in their domain- to completely recover yet there were no more visible cracks in his body.

Even they weren't exactly sure how,  but it is Cale after all, anything is possible if it's him.

Death sighed 

"You should eat first before returning, I don't even know how that body of yours survived without consuming anything for years."

Cale took the soup that appeared in front of him.

"What happened while I was asleep?" 

"To summarize everything…Some constellations freaked out after you disappeared. Chungmuro station was attacked by some apostles, were defeated by the regressor alongside your brothers. The man named Dokja made a fake revelation and sold it. The fourth scenario has started- Your station members are anxiously waiting for your return and…oh! your brothers somehow knew about your disappearance but they don't know how and why."

'Sounds troublesome…'

"...Did you at least inform them that I'm fine?" 

"No?"

Cale facepalmed. He can already imagine how tiring it would be once he gets back.

'My slacker life…'

________________________________________________

"They're still not responding, damn it" Barrow sighed