Metaphors

I'm like a snowglobe, when left alone I am steady and calm. But when confronted, I am like a storm that doesn't let up till left alone again. 

Your life is like a big book, every mistake or life-changing moment is a twist that keeps the reader intrigued. 

Love is like a rose, it's beautiful... perfect even. Until pricked by thorns... until you start to bleed. 

Music is like a breath of fresh air to me. When I hear the music the instruments make it seem like they're speaking out to me, the lyrics are so beautiful, so raw of emotion. When I hear it I feel like I can escape, as I can breathe again. 

Every book has a different story and a different main character. Life is like a book, when you are born your story starts, when you die your story ends. But what happens in between is up to you. Whether your life is full of drama, romance, tragedy, anger, fear, happiness, or sadness... all of that is up to you. No one else. It's up to you how you want everyone to remember you. Create your story and live it. 

The first chapter is up! I really hope you guys like these. These are just metaphors that I thought of but the next chapter is going to be a poem. Let me know though if you guys want more metaphors and I'll do my best to write more. 

-Author