Which is better- Wattpad or AO3?

So i'll basically be judging wattpad and ao3 to see which one is better- i use both, but i've been using wattpad for way longer so-ye

Easier to navigate: AO3. 

In AO3, if i search "Basil/Sunny", then there are 166 pages of related books- and abt 3/4 of them are what I'm looking for. Meanwhile in Wattpad, there is a much higher chance of completely random books, even if you turn on "hide paid stories". Also, AO3 is generally better organized. And bonus, you don't have to re-organize it every 2 days like your desk. (Don't deny it I can't be the only one)

Friend interaction: Wattpad.

As far as I know, AO3 doesn't have DMs.

Reading experience: Wattpad.

Sure, there are crappy books on both sites, but on AO3 the words are ridiculously small. As someone with a dead eye (and not the best eyesight in the working one) this can be a problem sometimes, but the thought of zooming in more and having to constantly swipe side yo side to read sentences is exhausting.

Comments: Wattpad.

AO3 commenting system is horrible... if you've ever used it, I don't need to explain why.

Actual amount of the books you want: AO3.

As far as I can tell AO3 is mostly fanfiction, so there's a LOT more choices. Meanwhile on Wattpad, there's a lot of actual books, which isn't a bad thing but like I mentioned earlier, random books popping up in you searches.

Tagging: AO3.

Much more and much more accurate tags. Not to mention the Archive Warnings. Most of the time, I don't even have to read the tags, because the archive warnings show me exactly what kind of book it is. (Also it's funny to read the tag "no beta we die like Mari") But in Wattpad, there's a lot of books that aren't marked mature, or have the nessecarry TW tags, and then they give you life-long trauma. (*cough cough* chainsaws- *cough cough*)

Overall I'd say that they're pretty equally matched, but if you!re looking to socialize and just read anything, Wattpad is better, but if you're looking for something extremely specific, AO3 is better.

Oh and btw when i said " if i search "Basil/Sunny", then there are 166 pages of related books" i wasn't making up a random number- that's what happens-