the blonde moved his lips in sync with the boy below him, chests pressed against each other, fitting like puzzle pieces.

katsuki brought his hand to the back of shouto's head, pushing him closer in order to deepen the erotic kiss. the blonde slowly began grinding his hips in circular motions against shouto's hard-on, igniting a sweet, muffled hum from the bi-coloured boy's lips.

katsuki snaked his arms inside shouto's hoodie, pulling the piece of polyester up and over his head. shouto broke away from the kiss and instinctively hugged his bare chest, a sudden sense of insecurity washing over him.

katsuki paused, sitting back to look at him. "..what's wrong? do you want to stop?" shouto shook his head, refusing to meet katsuki's eyes.

"shouto."

the bi-coloured boy shivered, feeling a cold hand lift his chin. "what's wrong."

"m-my scars." he whispered. katsuki's eyes softened, leaning down to place a gentle kiss to his lips. "how about this." he reached for the remote, switching the television off. the room was then, completely dark. the only light coming from the moon's illumination through the tinted window.

"yeah." shouto whispered, moving his arms away from his chest to reach up and pull katsuki's shirt over his head, discarding them to the floor.

katsuki swiftly pulled shouto into another erotic kiss, slipping shouto's sweatpants off. the blonde moved down to shouto's neck, nipping, kissing and sucking at the pale skin. shouto couldn't help the gentle hums that tumbled from his mouth. there were definitely going to be marks there in the morning.

shouto hooked his fingers into katsuki's sweatpants, pulling them off and discarding them onto the floor, boxers joining them too.

katsuki paused and groaned lowly, feeling a small hand wrap around his cock. the hand gave experimental squeezes, slowly stroking up and down. he searched for shouto's lips once more, lacing them together.

he felt addicted to shouto's lips. the imperceptible taste of mint lingering on them. the sensation he felt when kissing him was like a euphoric rush of cannabis, but even better. it if anything, felt intoxicating.

katsuki's soon guided shouto's hand off of his cock, guiding them to the back of his neck. his hands wandered down south and tugged at shouto's boxers, somewhat impatiently slipping them off.

he leant down to shouto's ear. "are you okay with this?" he whispered lowly. shouto nodded eagerly, pressing a kiss to the blonde's exposed neck.

"please.. do your worst."

those words rushed straight to katsuki's groin, eliciting a grunt from his sealed lips. he spat on his index and middle finger, lifting shouto's hips for clear access. he felt around the boy's puckered hole, before slipping a finger in with ease.

shouto froze, hand shooting to katsuki's thigh. katsuki rubbed shouto's waist soothingly, a second finger joining his first. he moved them in scissoring motions, the boy beneath him whimpering at the strange, foreign feeling.

katsuki continued to do so, a third finger joining along the way. and once he figured shouto was stretched enough, he pulled them out. he smeared his own pre-cum over his cock, before circling the tip around shouto's ass. he exhaled, beginning to slowly ease himself into the bi-coloured boy.

shouto whined at the burning sensation of being stretched, katsuki leaning forward to press a kiss to his neck as a distraction. "it hurts.."

"i know." katsuki sighed, moving his hips in slight circular motions in order to quicken the process. and with one short thrust, katsuki's hips pressed themselves up against shouto's with a slight slap.

shouto shifted in order to accomodate katsuki's size, beginning to grind back against him. the blonde groaned out at the suctioning sensation around him, slowly pulling back before drilling his hips back into him.

"f-fuck.." shouto let out a high-pitched, pornographic moan, feeling the tip rub up against the pleasurable bundle of nerves inside him. katsuki grunted, pulling back again just to thrust back inside with stronger intensity.

shouto's legs wrapped themselves around katsuki's hips, the new angle sending katsuki's cock deeper inside him. katsuki slowly found himself losing his patience, the painfully slow pace he had set becoming unbearable.

he snapped his hips a little harder than before, slowly but surely setting a brutally fast and rough pace. each thrust of his hips hit shouto's prostate dead on, quickly overstimulating the bi-coloured boy. shouto found tears brimming in his eyes, moans spilling from his mouth like a bountiful waterfall.

katsuki felt himself growing louder and louder, unable to contain his voice. he had often had meaningless hookups with strangers in his early teenage years, but they never made him feel the way shouto could.  with shouto, it felt euphoric. passionate. intoxicating. it felt different.

shouto threw his head back into the sofa, endless waves of pleasure running down his spine.

the sounds of grunts, moans and skin against skin filled the room. and katsuki couldn't help but admire the erotic way shouto looked. forehead matted with sweat, head thrown back as pants and loud moans escaped his parted lips. he looked divine in the moonlight.

he was so lucky to have fallen in love with someone like him.

fallen... in love..? was he serious? after only knowing him for five months? had he really fallen in love? that word baffled him. love. what was the exact definition of love? what did it really mean to be in love?

the way shouto looked in that moment only edged katsuki closer to his release, and he could simply tell by the increase in volume and the shaking in his legs that shouto was close, too. "f-faster! ha- arder! m-more!"

katsuki sped up to an animalistic pace, sweat dripping down his forehead. shouto's hands shot up to katsuki's back, beginning to unintentionally scratch up and down it with his nails to the point it drew blood. katsuki hissed, yet somehow found himself groaning in pleasure at the pain.

"i'm close..!" shouto cried, head dipping into katsuki's chest as his eyes screwed shut. "j-just a little l-longer." katsuki grunted with every thrust, the pleasure of shouto raking along his back sending him over the edge.

shouto released with a cry, warm, thick liquid spilling from the slit of his cock. katsuki threw his head back, pulling out at the last second to spill all over the back of the boy's thighs.

katsuki collapsed onto shouto's chest, both of their chests heaving heavily as they slowly recovered from their highs. he exhaled, about to pick himself up to clean up the mess they had created. but two small hands wrested on each of his wrists, refusing to let him move. "stay. clean it later."

katsuki sighed, pulling shouto into his chest. the heterochromatic eyed boy snuggled into him, his breathing pattern becoming soft and consistent.

"good night, shouto," katsuki's voice wavered from a mumble to the softest whisper. "i.. love you."