Beach day!

*Austins Pov*

I hear light knocking on the door.

Amber and Charlie slowly open the door and walk in.

"Austin?" Charlie whispers.

"You awake?" Amber says.

"Let's go." Amber says to Charlie.

I turn over in the bed to look at them.

"I'm awake." I whisper. They both turn around to look at me. Charlie comes over and sits on my bed next to me and pulls me into a hug.

"How you feeling?" Amber asks. Which sitting on the other side.

"Like a massive bitch." I whisper

"Why you did nothing?" Charlie asks.

“I broke up with him.”

“Yeah cause he is an ass.” Charlie says.

“I know.” I whisper again.

“Lets go do something fun!” Amber says while jumping up.

“Like what?” I ask as Charlie and I sit up to look at her.

“I don’t know but someone to get Austin’s mind off of you know who.” Amber says while going through my necklaces. Like normal.

“How bout we go to the beach?” Charlie suggests.

“It is 9 in the morning it’s not to early and not too late.” Amber says.

“So are we going to the beach?” Charlie asks and they both look at me.

“Sure.” I sigh.

“Yay!” They both cheer ad start jumping around like crazy people

“Okay okay now get out of my room so I can get ready.”

“Come on Am.”Charlie says and they link arms and skip out of my room.

I roll my eyes and close my door.

I walk into my closet and look for my beach stuff. External Link

I get out my black bathing suit yellow tank top and jean shorts. Along with my tan flats.

And curl the ends of my hair.

I walk out of my room and down stairs into the living room to see Charlie and Amber.

“Ready?” I ask and they stand up.

Charlie is wearing a black skull tank top and Hollister shorts and her hair is straightened. Along with tan sandles.

Amber is wearing silver glittered tank top and shorts and awesome sandles. And somewhat curly hair.

We walk out to the car and amber gets in the back, Charlie gets in the passagners seats, and I get in the driver seat. I start the car and back out of the driveway and start down the street towards the beach.

*15 minutes later*

“Everyone out!”I yell and we all get out of the car.

We get onto the beach. Amber and Charlie run into the ocean. I just lay my towel on the sand and lay down. Put on my sunglasses and put in my ear buds and turn on maroon 5 one more night. I close my eyes almost going back to sleep.

Someone shakes me and I take out my headphones and look up to see a really hot guy standing over me blushing and embarrassed like crazy.

“Yes?” I ask.

“Umm my friends dared me to come over here and talk to you.” I laugh and look behind him to see a group of guys looking at us laughing.

“Well why don’t you sit down my names Austin.”

“Pretty name My names Chris.”

*Charlie’s Pov*

I look up to see Austin talking to some really cute guy.

“Hey Am.” I say hitting her arm getting her attention.

“Yeah Charl-Oh my god! Austin talking to a really cute guy.”

“Shhhh lets just let them go.” I laugh and go over to a different part of the beach. I’ll get all the details later!

~~~~~