Chapter 10: Allagi

Start from the beginning

Omega's POV

He felt like a jerk, no scratch that, he felt like scum. How had he forgotten to tell Piper? How did he forget to think about her?

He felt burning rage in the pit of his stomach towards himself but mostly towards the camp. Its just how could they do this to Piper? Just let her rot alone out in the crushed world. He was to young and stupid to see it, how much she hurt.

Just like him she changed to. Those curious and determined eyes he had seen where filled with a longing and sadness he knew was the same emotion that he was hiding. She had a darker emotion to behind her eyes, lurking. She'd had changed, just like him.

"Piper." He called out to her, and she looked up had him, her eyes were glassy and wet with tears. But behind the tears Omega could see her pain, her eyes were calling for someone to comfort her.

Omega sat down next to her genitally on the grass. Her eyes watched with hurt curiosity as he sat next to her and reached out towards her. Omega pulled her into his lap and pushed her head into his chest. He wrapped his arms around her tightly as he placed his head on top of hers.

"I'm so sorry Piper, I shouldn't have left you. I'm here now, just go ahead and let it out," Omega whispered softly in a kind genuine voice that not many had gotten the opportunity to hear.

And with his permission she buried her face into his black cloak and cried. She cried 10,000 years worth of tears. And through all of this Omega held her tightly, not saying a word.

After about an hour or so Piper had fallen asleep in his arms. Omega looked up at the sky, it was getting dark and was approximately 19:00 hours (7:00). He knew it wasn't safe to be out in the forest so late and was not in the mood to deal with any monsters.

Omega lifted Piper up in his arms, her head knocked against his chest with the sudden motion. Piper moved in her sleep, she pulled herself towards Omega missing his warmth.

Omega felt his cheeks heat up slightly as she snuggled up against him. He began to walk toward the camp looking down at her occasionally.

"Jeez Piper McLean, just what do you think you're doing to me?" Omega asked the sleeping girl in his arms.

"I was under the assumption that I was helping, but I would love to know what you think I'm doing," Piper replied smirking up at the now very flustered prince, "Aww look you do still turn into a tomato when you bush!"

"Yeah, yeah,what ever Pipes," Piper smiled at the use of her old nickname, "If you've been awake why did you let me carry you?" Omega asked"

"I just thought it would be fun to have my own personal poney, sorry Prince, did I make you uncomfortable,"Piper teased jumping out of his arms and began walking next to him.

"Don't call me Prince!" Omega whined.

"What ever you say your royal highness, "Piper replied cheerfully.

Omega sighed and began to mumble to himself about annoying fathers and their power.

After a few minutes of silence Omega said, "Hey, Piper, what do you want your new name to be? When you join my warriors you leave your past behind and everything with it."

"How about Allagi (All-age-e)?"

"Greek for change, I like it," Omega smiled slightly.

They walked the rest of the way in a comfortable silence, their smiles never leaving their faces.

Change was coming both good and bad, but nobody will be prepared for what the fates has planned next.

Alright! That chapter was about 1,310 words! Yay!!

Now I owe some people a giant thank you!

@AngelaZhang526 Thank you so much for everything! You helped me figure out the whole plot of my story and gave me some amazing ideas! I really hope I get the opportunity to write with you some more!

@TheAddictOfThings Thank you for giving me some amazing Ideas I really appreciate it!

@rockgirlpunk Thank you for helping me write part of this chapter! I used what you wrote, but tweaked it a little. I really liked all of your ideas!

@teen_awesomeness Thank you for your amazing Ideas and for your patience with me . I really appreciate it!

Also thank you to anyone who replied to my "Do You Want To Write?" Chapter I really appreciate it!

~The Story Is Not Over Until There Is A Happy Ending~

-WeirdButILoveIt