First day Together

Start from the beginning

After having their breakfast kook went upstairs to get ready.... After 30 minutes he came back and found Tae sitting on a couch scrolling on his phone...

"The maid will come after 9....i am leaving" He spoke coldly.... Tae looked at him and stood up.... Kook was confused what happened and Tae stood there only so he just walked to door.... And Tae followed him...

"Bye take care have a nice day... " Tae spoke waving his hands cutely.... Kook blinked his eyes...

"Hmmm... You too" And sat in car going to his office while Tae went inside....

******

"Did you found any information I asked for? " He asked to his hyungs who were sitting in their personal meeting room... No one was allowed there except of this six....

"Here " Jimin said passing the file to him which have Mr Kim and tae's information. . ...

Kook started to read it everything was ok except one.... He frowned and looked at jimin....

"He works in kim's fashion but what is his post there..... It is not mention here" Kook asked.....

"It is confidential thing except of the employees of the company no one knows what's his post there... " Jimin informed....

"Can't you all find it by your sources" He asked raising his eyebrow

"We tried but got nothing beside that he hold a higher post there" Yoongi told....

"If you want you can just ask him " Jhope told him but in return got no response.....

"It is ok.... We don't need his post.... It's ok" He said other knew they will get this as the answer

"By the way kook mom said that she wants tae to come home for dinner so tell him this" Jin informed...

"But i don't have his number" Kook said others looked at him....

"You have his whole information in your hand kook... Take his number from there and inform him" Namjoon told....

Kook nodded and asked jimin to wait and others left to do their work.... He dialled tae's number and saved it as 'jeon Taehyung' .....

He pressed the call button and waited for him to pick.... After some moment he heard a deep voice... It was not that soft which he heard at home....

"Hello... Who's there? " Tae asked....

"It's me" He didn't even told his name but Tae recognized the voice....

"Oh Jungkook say why you called" Tae asked you it was same as he heard at home....

"I wanted to tell you mom want you to have lunch with her" He spoke

"Oh ok I will go there by taxi " Tae said....

"I will send jimin he will drop you... Bye" He disconnected the call even before Tae can reply jimin looked up hearing his name....

"Go pick him and drop him to house" Kook ordered before focusing in laptop... Jimin stood there and shrugged leaving to do as he was asked......

******

Tae got ready he didn't wore something too much just casual loose pants and loose shirt..... He was walking down from his room when the door bell ringed indicating jimin was here... He walked to door and smiled seeing Tae...

"Good morning I guess" Tae said looking at his watch and it was 11:30 so yeah it was morning....

"Good morning sir" Jimin said bowing....