Chapter 26 Tech Genius Save

Start from the beginning

Then he decides to leave the stadium with his D-Wheel. One Security member asks, "Director?"

Roget says, "Secretly follow him, then find a chance to capture him for me."

"Yes." Then three officers leave the stadium, Roget also leaves, causing the crowd to be in a state of confusion as well as shock.

Back at Ruka's house, Sora says, "I need to go find Yuya. I have some questions that I want to know."

Yuzu says, "I'll come with you."

"But the Dark Signers and the Security are targeting you." Ruka says.

"I'll be fine." Yuzu says. "I can't always be the one that is protected."

Sora nods at Yuzu as they head off.

Yuya was on the highway, he says, "I won't abandon my comrades. I set my mind on victory for that! I'll win, and bring smiles to everyone as well as save them...both the Tops and Commons!"

A little while later in the City, he stops his D-Wheel and decides to walk, until a hand grabs him.

"Yuzu, Sora." Yuya says.

"Shh! You're being followed. Over here. Hurry!" Sora says.

A little while later, three Duel Chasers are looking around for him, one of them flips a coin on the ground and goes off.

Sora pokes his head out on a fire escape on a nearby building, Yuya and Yuzu are sitting down and catching their breath.

Yuya says, "Yuzu, I heard about the fall from Yuri. Are you alright?"

Yuzu frowns and says, "Yeah...but Rin..." She holds Arctic Blizzard's card in her hand.

"I know...we will save her." Yuya says. "That is for sure. And I heard that you have also decided to help us. Sora?"

Sora sighs and says, "I first thought that the Professor's goal is still right...but Sona tells me about the big dragon you used." He says, "And from seeing the Earthbound God that you showed...I felt like the Professor is doing the same thing...I don't like to see people becoming like that. Which is why I decide to help you."

"Sora..." Yuya smiles as well as Yuzu. "Thank you."

Then Yuya turns to Yuzu, "Umm...Yuzu, can you switch to Ruri? Since Yuto wants to talk to her about something."

Yuzu nods as the two change. Sora is stunned to see that Yuya also has the Xyz user in him.

"Ruri." Yuto says.

Ruri starts to cry in his arm and says, "Why? Of all the people...why the Earthbound God has to choose Dad...I am happy that I could meet him again...but not in a way like this..."

"Ruri..." Yuto says. "You are not the only one that hurts. Mr. Kurosaki is also like a father to me...I promise. We will save him no matter what. We will bring him back so you can be together again."

"Yuto..." Ruri says.

"Please don't cry, Ruri. I prefer your smile. We will work together to bring him back.'

Ruri sniffs for the last time as she nods. Then he turns to Sora. "I still couldn't forget what you did to Shun, but I trust Yuya and Yuri that you changed."

Sora nods and says, "Thank you."

Just then, several nets come and it captures the 3 people.

"What is going on here?" Yuzu says as she tries to get out of the net. Then they see three Securities with 3 Goyo Catapult.