Chapter 26 Tech Genius Save

Start from the beginning

"What did you say?" Shinji asks.

"But it's true, isn't it? If Yuya's duel was fixed as you claim...Then you must've been in on it since you lost to Yuya. You lost to Yuya fair and square. Not wanting to admit it, you made up the nonsensical story." Roger states.

"I—!" Shinji says.

"You're an eyesore! Remove this loser from the premises immediately!" Roger orders.

The two Staff members grabbed Shinji and drag him away. "Damn it, let me go! Remember this, Yuya! I will never forgive you!" Shinji yells.

"Shinji! You've got it all wrong! Hear me out!" Yuya says.

"Crow, Yugo, and Risu will definitely avenge my grudge!" Shinji yells.

"Shinji..." Crow whispers.

"There is no way that Yuya is associated with Tops." Risu says.

Satoshi says, "That is why I hated that guy back at Academia..."

Vivian says, "How dare he try to drag him in..."

Yuya turns to Roget and says, "Since you are here." He raises his duel disk. "I demand some answers from you."

"What is this? It seems like Sakaki Yuya raises his duel disk, is he trying to duel the Chief?"

This causes Commons to gasp in surprise as well as the tops. Roget doesn't seem fazed and he asks, "What is this about?"

Yuya says, "You know what I mean. Since I arrive in the city, I have been investigating you with my comrades. And now I think you should answer my questions of you know what will happen."

Roget stares at him and the carding device in his hand, he says, "Fine, what do you want?"

"I want some answers about what happened last night." He then shows the screen and then Ccapac Apu appears, the Commons stop their booing as they notice the monster in front of them.

"What...that was the giant monster that appeared yesterday!" Melissa says.

Ryu asks, "Why is he showing that?"

"What is he planning?" Ron asks in confusion.

Yuya says, "As you see, this is no ordinary monster, it happened yesterday. Since you are the chief of Security, do you know anything about this? Do you know what is happening? Did your Security have any responsibility for this?"

Roget looks at the screen and then says, "No. But we Security indeed has the responsibility to protect the city no matter what, but there are some of the members who go missing when they are going to stop it from endangering everyone here."

"Protecting us? Is that a joke?" A Commons yell.

"You must be the one that makes up all of this yesterday!" Then the Commons start to boo again. Yuya yells, "Shut up, all of you! Don't you know what this is? This is an Earthbound God! To summon this monster, you have to sacrifice 1000 human souls to this monster!"

He shows another footage as the crowd is now in horror as they see people's souls flying to the cocoon-like thing.

Sora, who is in the house, feels terrified as he asks, "What happened?"

"I don't know..." Yuzu says. "But it seems so real."

Yuya says, "Roget, what are you going to say about this? Are you sure you don't know anything about it?"

Roget just stays calm and says, "I have no idea. But if it has threatened the city, then I will send the Security to solve this problem."

Yuya says, "Do you think mere Security can solve this? They are targeting us." He turns to the crowd and says, "As you saw, it will take away your souls. And the only way to save them is to defeat them. Your useless fight may be the cause of your doom from this monster, stop the fight and work together now. That is all I have to say."