Geto already knew that his bestfriend find ayaka attractive but just wants to confirm if he really does mean it. He don't wanna see his bestfriend play with there new classmate since he finds her innocent and kind.

———

"oh thank god you finally came after one and a half hour." geto cheered while satoru opens the back seat door of the car. ayaka remained silent remembering how satoru flirts with her in the past hours.

"yeah yeah let's go now. I want this mission to end quick." satoru says as he removes his glasses and took a glance at ayaka who was looking at the view outside.

ayaka kept twiddling her thumbs which satoru notices. "hey ichiji-san can you turn on some music? it's so quiet in here."

"the speaker is broken today gojo-san." Ichiji says lifting his glasses.

"Huhhh? you should buy a new car."

"Don't worry gojo-san the speaker will be fixed soon"

"by the way, what's our mission again?" Ayaka interrupted making satoru and geto glance at each other.

"oh, we gotta escort the girl and bring her back to tengen-sama since she's been targeted by two groups already." Geto answers making ayaka nod in response

———

as they left the car, they were near a huge building when suddenly a loud bang was heard above it.

ayaka furrow her brows and took a glance at both guys. She waited for them to take actions since she's just following their lead.

geto's hand suddenly glow and a small ball appeared in his hands preparing to fight. "is it our fault if the girl's already dead?" Satoru asks making ayaka roll her eyes. Ayaka walks towards them as her eye color changes from dark blue constellation to crystal blue with a big star. (If you know AI HOSHINO, you will know this reference 🫶)

geto and satoru's eyes widen at the sudden change of her eye

geto and satoru's eyes widen at the sudden change of her eye. "is she okay?" Satoru whispers. Geto didn't bother to listen at satoru as his huge curse spirit appeared in his hand and flew with it.

a girl falling suddenly appeared on top of the building but she was lucky enough to be saved by geto with his huge curse spirit with him.

"huh?" The guy with a hat mumbled furrowing his brows.

"don't go making a mess now, we just got in trouble for the past few days." Geto says while smiling.

so this is the star plasma vessel. he thought to himself.

"that uniform you are wearing, you're from jujutsu high?" the guy asks still furrowing his brows.

"hand over the child or d—" he wasn't able to finish his sentence when he felt a presence at his back. He slowly turns around only to see ayaka with her pure crystal blue eyes and star before he could move, he already passed out which made him fall at ayaka's body but she quickly pushed him away.