Chapter #10: Day 5

Grace's POV

Lassi picked up Liling's journal started reading out loud:

"Liling's Journal

I am the Assassin. I won't say who is the Murderer or give any information about them, because I promised them.

I hope I would see Minji again. Why did I have to be stuck in a house with people killing each other?"

"At least she was the Assassin. One evil down, 3 or 4 to go." - I said.

"Wait, why '3 or 4'?" - asked Alab.

"We don't know if Cody was the Dark Psychic. Best case would be if he was. I hope you aren't the Dark Psychic..."

"I am not!"

"Alright, alright."

I still doubt what they said.

"Since the TV is broken and I don't have money to buy a new one right now, I will give you your phones back, BUT, you won't be able to make any calls or send messages. If you think trying to get help on social media will work, don't try it. I will also look at your activity there. I will also give you chargers."

Finally some good news. The lights flickered for a second and a box with phones appeared.

"OMG FINALLY!" - shouted Zahrah. "VERONICA, I CAN FINALLY FIND YOU ON SNAPCHAT AND INSTAGRAM!"

Everyone went to get theirs. Now I can take notes on my phone and not in my journal. I decided think of a plan on how to convince everyone I am the Spy.

*~Skipping to 3 hours later~*

I was at this point scrolling on my phone, when I heard something from the lower floor. Someone is blasting music loudly.

"GOT ME ADDICTED, SO YOU CAN'T TAKE IT AWAY. GET ALL SATISFIED. AND NOW I HEAR MY BODY TALK, TALK, TALK... A TASTE IS ALL, ALL I NEED. AND NOW I'M ABOUT TO CLIMB THE WALLS. NO WAY I'LL BE ALONE TONIGHT."

"TURN IT DOWN! ALSO, WHERE DID YOU FIND THOSE?!"

"UMMMM..."

I went downstairs. I am now curious. I saw Seungho, yelling at Tamia. I was also hungry, so I went to get something to eat. I will save the muffin for later if I get hungry at night.

It was a total mess in the living room. Veronica and Zahrah were taking selfies, Jean-Claude was asleep on the sofa, Evelyn and Tamia were having a singing battle, Lassi and Alab were nowhere to be seen, Ally and Rosalie were talking and Nikolai and Seungho were having a starring contest. Now I noticed that only a few people are alive. I hope that idiot Mike is doing well. Calling him an idiot, because he pretty much killed me. Although, if I die in this 'game', I might return to the Underworld. It sucks there.

I was about to go back upstairs, when I saw a door open. There was a lantern on the table and no one seemed to notice. I picked it up and went downstairs to where it led. I tried to be as quiet as possible. I hear 2 familiar voices on my way. They seemed not to notice my presence at all.

"So who will be next?"

"Ally. I don't think she is a survivor."

Does that mean Lassi is the Murderer? I have so many questions. I was so in my thoughts, that I dropped the lantern on the cold hard ground.

"Did you hear that?" - asked Alab.

I decided to run. If Lassi was the leader of the Evil team and they find me out, then I might be next, instead of Ally.

I went to my room and locked it. I stated writing down what I heard.

'Grace's Journal

You don't really need to know my role, it's a boring one.

I just overheard a conversation between Lassi and Alab. Lassi said that Ally is next? Maybe they are the Murderer? I don't know. But they for sure weren't from the Good team.

Roles that Lassi isn't for sure:

- Medic; Prasiddhi was Medic.

- Detective; Detectives can't visit people.

- Survivor; Survivors can't visit people.

- Muffin Man; Jamila was Muffin Man.

- Assassin; Liling was Assassin.

- Savior; How can they revive someone who is still alive??

- Psychic; Cody and Alab were/are Psychics. I have a feeling Alab is Evil.

- Clown; Because no. They aren't voted out.

So either Spy (most likely not), Scout, Witch or Murderer.

People that I think are from the Good team (excluding me ofc):

Adam - twin

Adora - twin

Ally

Colleen - survivor

Cody - maybe psychic

Evelyn

Jamila - muffin man

Marley - survivor

Prasiddhi - medic

Rosalie

Seungho

Tamia

People I think are from the Evil team:

Alab - maybe dark psychic

Jean-Claude

Liling - assassin

Nikolai

Veronica (?)

Zahrah (?)'

I found out my phone is running out of batter, so I place it to charge. I go downstairs again. I see that this time, Evelyn and Tamia have a dance battle?! Looks like Jean-Claude wasn't the only one. The others were shouting the name of the person they are supporting. Until Tamia shouted:

"I WON HAHA!"

"YOU CHEATED!"

"No, I didn't, but whatever."

"What's going on here?"

"These two are so on each other since before the start of the singing battle and they decided to continue it in a dance battle." - explained Nikolai.

"Oh. Who won in the singing battle?"

"Tamia."

"I won't even have to question any further."

*~Timeskip, also I just found out that 'cannibal' in Tirkish is 'yamyam'~*

It is now 11 pm. I am in my room, eating that muffin. It is supposed to reappear when you finish it. The light disappeared again. I hope I don't die.

_____________________________________

Words count of Chapter #10: 928