"Hes-..hes gone, I cant smell anything.." Shoto mumbled walking up to Ike.

"Let's just..say our last goodbyes to Luca?" Shoto suggested.

Ike nodded as Vox also joined in. They finished their goodbyes and they walked back to the others, Vox had his arm around Ike comforting him whole Shoto walked ahead of them.

"Are we ready to go?" Rosemi asked.

"Mhm" Vox nodded.

They all got up and well, Sykkuno got up with the help of Vox and Kyo, so Sykkuno was currently being supported by those 2 while walking. Ike and Shoto were second behind Elira and Enna who were leading.

"Hey, why do you think they bombed the place..?" Ike asked.

"Hm..maybe it's because of me" Shoto shrugged.

"Huh?" Ike asked.

"I mean..maybe they think were all zombies or something because..they cant tell the difference between humans and zombies anymore.." Shoto muttered.

"Like me..I guess, nor human or zombie" Shoto chuckled.

"or they just thought there were no survivors" Shoto shrugged.

"Yeah..I guess" Ike nodded.

"You know..it was nice to sit around a campfire with yous all, I wish to do it again sometime" Shoto softly chuckled.

"Mhm, it was a, nice change, something I didnt think would happen anyways" Ike smiled.

"We should do it, when we get out of this place..." Shoto mumbled.

"Yeah, I agree" Ike nodded.

Ike accidentally bumped into Enna and they both apologized to each other because it was Elira who stopped.

"I feel like were getting nowhere" Elira said examining the place.

"Feels like were just going in circles now" Elira sighed.

"Then what should we do?" Rosemi asked.

"Well, I dont know" Elira shrugged.

Uki looked around and noticed a flying ribbon attached to a string, he raised an eyebrow before going to take a closer look to it.

"Uki? What's wrong?" Minase asked.

"Just looking at this" Uki replied showing the ribbon attached to the tree.

The others all came by to take a look at it.

"Maybe somebody left it here? A guidance maybe" Mysta shrugged.

"Look, theres another" Shu said pointing to another tree.

"Should we follow it?" Mysta asked.

"I guess so" Vox shrugged seeing the others already march ahead of them.

Mysta nodded and they all followed behind Uki. Tho by one of the strings, Elira caught a glimpse of something shiny. She quickly ran to it and crouched down beside it looking at it.

She picked it up and noticed it had something written on it, she didnt understand since it was Korean, but it was a flashlight, so she took it just incase she'd need it.

She stood back up and caught up with the others who were waiting for her. They ended up walking for quite awhile till they ended up in the town, it was al quiet and foggy, so they could barely see what was infront of them.

But Shoto couldn't hear or smell anything out of the ordinary so they were to paranoid, but Shoto was getting hungrier. But he wasnt accepting the fact he was and kept going.