Pico Broke His Hand

"God DAMN IT!" A loud curse follows a quiet thunk sound.
"Pico? Are you okay?" Bf says, peeking around the corner into the kitchen, taking in the sight of his boyfriend.

Pico had his body resting on his elbows that were planted on the counter, staring down at a plastic container he had just dropped at his feet. His left hand was tugging at his hair, and his right hand was resting awkwardly against his temple.
"Just peachy, Bee. I'm as happy as one can be when they can't even open a fucking takeout container on their own. I can't hold my guns, which I expected, I can't hold cups, but THIS is..." Pico trailed off, and BF immediately came to his side.
"It's okay to need a little help, especially when you're healing like this." Bf bent his knees to pick up the container, popping it open and grabbing him a fork to eat, putting it in his left hand. "M'always here to help you through your dumbassery."
"I don't need help." Pico spat. He put his fork down and looked away. "I ain't some kid that fell off his bike, Bf."
"I know. You can do anything alone, but I want you to know you don't HAVE to." Bf slid closer, resting his head on Pico's upper arm, and resting his right hand on the cast that Pico's hand had spent the last few days in. "I'm here for anything you need. I have a feeling this isn't about the food either. You're pulling at your hair, you do that when you get frustrated and stressed, not angry. There's something on your mind."
"I hate how easy you can read me, Blue. But I ain't sayin. It's ridiculous how stupid it is." Pico mumbled, looking away. "Plus, I can just... not do anything until my hand's fixed, and it'll be like nothin' happened."
"Picooooo..." Bf whined, tiptoeing to rest his chin on his lover's shoulder, making the most appealing puppy dog eyes.
"What Bee?" Pico said, looking over and then returning to stare at the wall on his left side, rather than the obvious display of adorable persuasion on his right, that had already worked it's magic by weaving into Pico's brain and settling right behind his eyes. "No. No way."
"Come on, pleaseeeeee?"
"Nope."
"Picoooooo"
"Nuh uh."
"Coco~"
Pico tensed up and relaxed heavily at the nickname, obliviously letting BF know he won. What BF didn't expect was the mumbled sentence that came from a thoroughly embarrassed Pico. Bf quietly leant in more, genuinely curious as to the source of the redhead's frustration.
"Say that again Pico, you were mumbling..."
"I can't... get off, okay?"
Pico looked at Boyfriend out of the corner of his eye, his face almost beet red.
"I can't do shit and it's been building up and-"
"Pico, that's all? I help you with that when you haven't got your hand and wrist in a medically approved cement block."
"Can it, it's hard to be hot when I only have one hand to use. So I gave up tryin' to woo ya, cause you were fretting over me so much- HEY!"

Pico was cut off as Bf dragged him to the couch, since that was closer than the bed, and sat him down before sinking to his knees and grabbing the drawstring of Pico's sweatpants.
"You can't jack yourself off, so I'll do that for you! Let's get you ready for me~" Bf said, lust in his voice. "I hope you realise I have gone the same amount of time without having you, I've been busy doing everything I can to keep you from smashing that thing open and brute forcing through the pain to eat fucking leftovers."
"Wow, that's really gettin' me hard babe." Pico teased, using his good hand to tip his face up. "Look, I need ya, just-"
"Whatever you're gonna say, quit it. Let me do all the work for once." Bf interrupted.
"Fine, fine." Pico relented, laying back on the couch as BF pulled his sweatpants down and took his cock in his hand, paying it all the attention his hands could give in order to get him hard. As soon as it was manageable, he started stroking, earning a relieved sigh from the ginger and an interested twitch from the half hard dick in his hands.

"You sure this thing ain't painful to carry around? It's genuinely massive..." Bf blushed, resting it on his face as one hand worked at the base.
"Is that your version of ah...~  flattery? I'm not hard 24/7, babe, maybe 5/7 on a mmh!~ good week, but don't quote me on that."
"No, it's just real heavy and... you just have a big dick alright? So fucking big~" Bf swooned, clearly aroused by the 7 ½ inch cock in his hands and on his face. He punctuated his sentence with a kiss to the tip, Pico's cock jolting in approval.
"Why don't you show me how much you love it, then? Go on~" Pico smirked, half lidded eyes on BF, who was licking his lips at the thought.