Cap. 4- A Potter in Slytherin

I haven't reviewed this chapter yet, so I apologize for any mistakes!
.

Y/N's pov.

We were at the Plataform, finally. Everything was just unreal. There was lots of wizards and so many things related to magic. And the train? Oh, that train is elite, that train is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

"Wow, this is awsome!" Harry shouts.

"Oh, just wait for you to see Hogwarts." Ron says appearing in our side. "Should we get into the train?"

Yes we should, there was so many people there, and if we're not quick, we won't have any sits for us.

"Come on kids, go into the train." I heard Mrs. Wealey say trying to put some order in that family.

"Mom, I want to go to Hogwarts" The little girls cries.

"Not yet Ginny. Next year you can"

"Bye mom!" One of the twins yells. I've never seen ginger twins in my hole life!

"Oh goodbye Fred"

"He is not Fred, I am!" The other one protests. "Honestly, you call yourself our mother."

Mrs. Weasley rolls her eyes and orders the kids to get into the train.

While we are getting close to get into the train, I just hear Ron asking. "You are the Potter twins, right?"

"Yes, we are" Harry anwnsers.

"Ohh, that's so cool! You guys are legends!"

[...]

We were finally inside the train, we were looking for a place for us to sit. Litteraly everything was full, but we found a compartiment empy.

"Here!" I said pointing out a compartiment.

"Hey, look, I don't wanna be annoying, but, you know... Can I see your scars?"

That's the firts time someone asks us this.

"I don't see any problem with that." Harry answered.

Yeah, Harry's right, I think there's no problem to show them to Ron. Ron is a friend, or at least I think he will be.

Harry's scar was one his forehead, and mine was a little bit above my V line.

I don't get why Voldmort tried to kill our parents. And it gave us scars, and those scars make us some kind of celebrities.

The door of the compartment was close,and someone opened it.

"Why are you three in our place?"

It was him. It's was the boy that I saw yesterday.

I got up and headed me to the door. And immediately recognized me.

"It had no names on it, so it's not yours." I reply furiously.

"Oh, so you think you're in charge here? Do you even know who I am?"

"Don't know, don't care. And do YOU actually know who I am?"  Time to use my name in my favor. "Is the surname Potter familiar to you?"

He gave me on anwser.

"That's what I thought, goodbye." I closed the door right in front of his face leaving him and his two friends speechless.

"Merlin Y/N! You slayed them!" Ron shouts happily.

"I know. They deserved it".

[...]

We were almost at Hogwarts, I could already see the schools, but it looked more like a castle! That's insane!

We were already dressed with black robes. We thought it wasn't supposed to dress them yet, but a girl appeared and told us to. She was nice for me, I liked her, but Harry and Ron thought that she was annoying.