Jets go.

The burning of jets is a smell forever in graves to cipher. Whom is watching jets take off from a nearby hangar. He's observing while thinking why or how he's not partaking in on the operation. He couldn't think about it. The only thing he could think about why is about how he did the last operation. He did it to the letter. Sneaky insert into enemy base and destroy enemy AA and hangars. He did it. He set the base ablaze. Yet, he still wasn't going on this mission. Nor asked to take place in the briefing but is just standing as a spare for the spare pilot.

He gets up as the last jets lifts off. The cold exhaust of the f-16 soon setting ablaze and hotter than the day.

He goes into the hangar. Where his F-14 Tomcat stays at. A red dog having a chain collar on is at the tail. Three lines cover it up.

It's told that cipher used to be apart of a military group. The same that the leader of the Cascadian Foreign Legion, Kaiser. Where he originally came from before Co-leading Sicario Hitman Corps. Cipher was a youngling then. 18 and not caring but he got older and joined another. Before getting tired of shit getting covered up by the military he was in. He abruptly quit the Air Force for that military until becoming those who don't fight for a flag but fight for a cause.

He joined a mercenary corp and has been living the dream since.