chapter seven: adjusting to them/ our story to you.

Start from the beginning

Your first encounter with her ran as smoothly as silk did. The two of you bonded endlessly, spending the whole night talking, eating and discussing so many things — it was as if you were both long-lost friends. The same occurred with his brother, along with his four-year-old daughter — she found fondness within your presence. It was only Zeke and her, mainly since his wife had passed away a year ago.

"I love your mum so much, I can't wait to tell them that I'm pregnant," You smile as he holds your bump, "Carla told me that she sees me growing old with you. Also, she trusts me as your first girlfriend." Eren grows flustered at the words you released, carelessly informing him of the fate his mother attempted to dictate for the both of you.

"I can see that, as well," Eren breathes, "She's gonna kill me for getting you pregnant, but she's going to be so happy with you, I know it," Eren adds on, growing slightly stroppy.

He was set to get the ear-pulling of his life, especially since he hadn't informed his mother of the cheery news. He hung around, sheltering away the life-changing situation.

"I'm gonna tell her how you reacted," Eren puffs his cheeks, "And also, I can't help, 'cause I'm pregnant and tired." He listens to you whine, placing your free hand over his own that rested upon your stomach.

"We don't talk about that," Eren murmurs as his playfulness remained.

But overall, he remained such a loving father, being sure to accustom to you and his child's every need. He was so sure to read to your stomach, kiss your stomach and moisturise your stomach, attending to every aspect of it and you — he displayed endless love.

"She's going to know I'm pregnant," You mould into his embrace, "I'm showing a lot for almost five months, it's crazy." Eren takes your words into account, not caring as much.

He loves how prominent your bump was, especially when you remain naked. He was always exposed to the beauty of your bump; he adored it so much.

"'Surprised your friends and family haven't caught on," He says, his eyes growing slightly sluggish against you — he was tired. But even so, it was only four pm, and the eventless day still progressed.

"They've been wanting to see me so badly, so if I do go, they'll know damn well I'm pregnant," You scoff; playfulness lingers as you proceed.

"I mean, I think my mum has her suspicions about you and me expecting a child, but she hasn't pried yet." Eren jots down your words, his heart resting softly as he knew your mother completely adored him.

For someone who was your first boyfriend, she was grateful you had discovered someone as gentle and meticulous as Eren is.

"Just take it at your own pace, 'cause I like how peaceful it is, knowing some people aren't able to find an excuse to butt into our business," Eren informs you, leaving you to smile as he was solely correct.

Despite you not visiting your friends for a few weeks, you knew if they knew, they would attempt to monitor the fact that you were pregnant, especially by Eren. They were scarcely aware of him, only Mikasa, Jean and Armin, so you knew the news would bring others to remain extremely shocked — especially the baby aspect of the situation.

"True, 'cause I just want this pregnancy to run smoothly," You halt, "Mama don't want stress." You add within the conversation. Eren slightly purrs at your words, in love with your referral towards you being a mother.

"Hm, and I'll make sure your fine self isn't stressed out," He slightly sways you, "That's just my duty as your husband, and as our child's dad." He adds on, leaving butterflies brewing as he referred to himself as a dad — it was something you loved so heavily.