Nakatambay na mga lalaki? Wow, that is every girl's weaknesses. Even me. It is too awkward to buy in a store when there is guy's around you, you know? Lalo na kung hindi mo kilala! You will feel suffocated! Para bang may nakamatyag sa lahat ng kinikilos mo.

I blowed a breath and held her small hand so we could start walking towards the sari-sari store.

"Ilan ba ang bibilhin mo?" tanong ko nang makarating na kami sa tindahan.

"Lima po. Iyon lang pera ko, 'e." she gave me the 5 peso coin and smiled. I tightly held the coin and fake a cough to caught the attention of the guys.

"Ah, how should I say this. Um.. excuse me? Pwede dumaan? Bibili lang sana.."

They stopped talking with each other and look at me. Their eyes widen, surprise is evident on their face. Nang makabawi ay ngumiti sila sa akin.

"Gagi, 'di ba asawa ka ni Zeji?" he politely asked.

I pinch the back of my hand, nagdadalawang isip kung sasabihin ko bang asawa ako o hindi. I was about to say no when Carol talked.

"Opo, Kuya Phin. Asawa po siya ni Kuya Ey-ey." she proudly told him.

I mentally face palm because of what she said. Carol naman, bakit mo sinabi, 'e, fake news 'yan..

"Oh 'di ba? Sabi ko na sa inyo, 'e. May asawa na nga si Zeji. Wala ng pag-asa si Jasha niyan."

Ah... so may girl dito si Ven? I can't stop myself but to raised my brows. Am I a mistress then? But I am entitled as his wife so maybe I'm not?

"Hala, gagi. 'Wag kang mag-overthink! Walang kabit dito si Ven, 'no! 'Yong tropa kasi naming si Jasha ay may pagsinta kay Zeji pero 'wag kang mag-alala, wala namang pagtingin si Zeji doon. Ikaw lang naman ang mah- hmpff.."

My forehead creased when the other guy covered the guy's mouth immediately and nervously smiled at me. Well, this is quite interesting..

"Pasensya na sa kaibigan namin. Sobrang daldal lang talaga nito," tumawa siya. "Amin na 'yong pera niyo. Kami na 'yong bibili kay Aling Loleng para mas mabilis..."

They help us buy what Carol wants. We thank them as a sign of gratitude and then we left.

"Ate.."

I tilt my head to Carol. "Yes?"

"Um.. kasal na po kayo ni Kuya Ey-ey, 'di ba?" she asked while eating her chocolate peanut bar that we bought.

My forehead creased and slowly nodded. Why was she asking? Does kids always do this?

I opened the small gate widely so we could pass through it. I immediately sat on the chair and so is Carol. She's fanning herself due to the heat. It was not that hot because we are in the province but you can still feel the heat.

"Kung gano'n po, bakit hindi pa kayo gumagawa ng baby? Bakit hindi ka pa po buntis?"

Slowly, my lips parted and my eyes widen as I look at her. Oh my god.. Is this still a 12 year old kid? Why does she talk like a mature girl?

"Umm.. uh.." I was lost of words.. I can't answer this kind of question!

"Because your Ate is not ready yet, Carol. Hihintayin ko muna siyang maging ready."

I gulped when I heard his voice. Bakit parang iba sa akin pakinggan ang boses niya ngayon? Maybe it was just my imagination.. Was it?

"Mainit ba?" he put his hand on my forehead and swipe the sweat away. I didn't even know that I was sweating so badly.

I didn't answer his question and keep my mouth silent. Tumayo ako ng dumating din si Lola Matilda dala-dala ang bayong na may lamang gulay. I helped her carry those and put it in the kitchen. Sumunod din sa akin si Carol.

"Ang init naman ngayon... diyos ko!" I heard Lola said in a tired voice. "Buti na lang at nandito si Ey-ey para tulungan akong mamalengke."

Umalis na ako sa kusina at tumungo sa sala. I saw Ven fanning Lola with his fan. He stop fanning when he saw me. He look at me with his eyebrows furrowed. Para bang inoobserbahan niya ako. I decided to climb upstairs to sleep for a bit. Hindi talaga sanay ang katawan ko sa ganito. The heat made my body drained as hell.

Few minutes of sleeping in the bed, I felt something that is blowing on my face. I opened my left eye just to see Ven seriously fanning me. I raised my brows at him, asking why is he here.

He sighed. "Why aren't you talking to me?" he bit his lips. "Galit ka ba sa akin?"

I shook my head and turned my body on the other side of the bed. He sat on the bed and continued fanning me.

"Really, Malysh?" his cold voice echoed in the bedroom.

"Sí."

"It is not about Jasha, is it?"

I immediately stood up in the bed and look at him suspiciously. I chewed my lower lip and grab the fan on his hand to do it myself. He looks startled by what I did.

"Hoy, 'di naman siguro ako kabit, 'di ba? Well you married me so I'm not a mistress and we are not literally a couple because you just abducted me without my consent. So am I?" I squinted my eyes on him. What if that Jasha girl come here and accused me of being a bitch and stole her lover? I don't mind if she do something bad to me because I'm good at fighting girls but I do mind what she will say to me!

He looks puzzled because of what I said. He took the fan away from me and started fanning me again. Then slowly, a smirk appeared on his face. He is amuse of me, I knew it!

"Stop squinting your eyes, Malysh. You don't look like a half-Spanish to me. Instead, you look like a half-Japanese."

My forehead creased, irritated by his answer. "Could you stop talking nonsense? Hindi 'yan kasali sa question ko!"

"Chill. Did the heat cause this bad temper of yours?" he smiled but then shook his head. "You are not a mistress, Malysh. I married you because I want and need you in my life. I won't abduct you if I don't have any reason. Now stop overthinking and cool your head off."

_Clarus Ire

A/N: Na-recover ko na siya 😭 but the other chapters are not recoverable na. My sister definitely deleted them 😭