Chapter 36: ...My name is America

Marcarba gave Odin his flower his rose in his hosts heart. And he planted it. And out came Balder in a garden. His mother was besides herself. Kissing him and they were overcome with joy. Marcarba suspected that it would be short lived. Theory 5. That of the dead will return to the eve by ground. "The only thing that can kill me is a razor. The only thing that can kill him is a rope?"

"Then neither of you two are ever to meet."

"I knew it! I told you he was no imposter."

"Then Thor you will be the only one clued in next time though you may coach Loki no matter your presentation. Sorry. I don't know why Norse mythology... some sort of deal?"

"Do it."

"Do what?"

"Send your play to Odin the actor you wished to cast for me. Send him the link to the free version I'm afraid Jake Calloway it is almost time for you as well."

Then Rose/Satyr was raped. Allow me.

Back when Jake was laying a digital price for session grim Eros gave him several pictures through guidance of what he wanted to look preying upon Jake's preferences. One such model Josh Slay was used as a reference. Apollo began to rape Field and quickly Josh was brought in and for religious reasons he raped Rose Elite. When it was over Rose was given a new face or something? And they knew his pilot Isaac Louise! Who Satyr called Simon Says. He was caught off guard for once people hadn't heard of him! Regardless, he got makeup in the hair cut place. As that occurred, Jake daydreamer at the salon. And forgave Josh.

"I just want to look like me"

"And he was given makeup, and then he slept. Listening to emo tunes."

As the feckless marcarba was given a face because, " the whole different universe kinda thinks your god. This is Lucifer Constantine come along pond" the man dradel said in the car. Then Simon reunited with his friend Lazy, because had a life before he split. The contracts flashed in Jake's mind, stupid coolaid, stupid special paper andy was obsessed abouot, they all sold their soul expecting to die, and Jake BRIGHT their leader no where to be seen. Now he was an alter in Jake's head, the new Jake, or the one that they all split from the first ever man in 2022 and past, given the origins of time, to split himself across it. The cracked bathtub. Anyways! All alters were real people. Simon instantly recongized the ritual of the face activated by rape and noted that he was raped by a hot guy. "Thanks for raping me babe!" Simon did finger guns and left. He looked up different hair dyes, and scene cuts and examined jake's hair and face. The ritual would soon change his face to be beautiful. Jake recently had made a golem of Olive Brsimtoen and given her his shemsha his rasheti his kitoyona, and now they were of the same soul. So, Jake, now may perhaps look like her, but who knew.

"Hey Simon it's Railer Vad, the rockstar you like so much"

"I hear ya. Nice to-" he pulled him into a hug.

"Thankyou for the gift you've given me I'm practically on my death bed, but don't freak I just need you to raise my daughter for me in an alt what are you-"

"What does she like-"

"Heres her list"

"Tea parties okay that's weird..." he breathed.

"His name is Donaven Leatard. That's a stage name. He doesn't exist yet want me to wish him in?"

"Sure"

And so Railer saw the creation of a splinter.

"Can you teach me that?"

"I don't do students. It takes years to learn."