( 2 )

A handsome woman wearing a black suit and black pants with stonier body and a charming smile walk in the hallway of the company to the CEO's office.

Everyone got mesmerized by the beauty of the woman and they can't help of drooling.

The woman knock on the door and the CEO respond.

" Come in "The CEO said in serious tone.

" Sir "The woman bow respectfully and handed the files.

" I told you so many times that call me grandpa."The old man said.

" But .."The old man interrupt

" No buts.. "The old CEO said in serious voice and that makes the woman sigh.

" OK si..I mean grandpa.."The woman said and that makes the old man satisfied.

" Is it all here?" The old man ask.

" Yes grandpa.. "The woman said.

" Good...Be ready because in a few days will fly back to Korea. I will introduce you to my family."The old man said.

" OK grandpa.."The woman said and bow, before she can left the old man stop her.

" Jennie... "

...........

Jennie POV:

" Jennie... "I stop when grandpa called me and I turned around to look at him.

" I will arrange a blind date for you.. "He said and I left without saying anything.

I know why he do that, he just worried that I will not find a companion in my entire life because of her. He knows what happened but he didn't know her name and I don't want to talk about it.

The old man and me are close, we are like grandfather and granddaughter. We meet in the street when I saw him laying and I help him to get in the hospital. When the day I decided to let her go I stumbled in him and that he help me and now I'm his bodyguard, secretary and granddaughter.

When he told me that we are going back to Korea, my soul left my body and my heartbeats fast because happy, excited and the same time scared. I'm happy and excited of seeing her and I'm scared that I would see her with someone else being happy.

I'm still not over her and I still love her so much but I don't know what to feel. Even though grandpa arrange so many blind date for me, no one can make me feel like the way she made me feel.

I'm in my apartment right now, drinking a cup of wine and staring outside of my window, reminiscing her and my happy moments when we are still together.

" You never left in my heart and mind.. "I said. I keep drinking until I fall asleep.

.........