Ch. 10

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life..."

 Diluc's Pov

 I was sitting downstairs on the chair waiting for Y/n to come, I was going to look for her until I heard the front door creak. She closed the door gently, not noticing me, so I sat up slowly from the chair going behind her.

"Why you were with the bard today?"
 I slowly spoke to her ear.

Y/n's Pov

 Venti and I arrived at the front door so I turned to look at him.
"So...good night."

"Good night, princess."
 He kisses me long and sweet and I smile.
"Well...see you tomorrow."

"Yeah, of course."
 Then he left, after I made sure that no one was downstairs by putting my ear on the door I creaked the door open and enter fast just to close it gently, but then I feel a cold breath on my neck making my skin crawl.

"Why you were with the bard today?"
 I hear Diluc ask and I shiver, I turn back to see his face, he stood tall all over me, not very happy about that.

"We hung out...he was an...old friend."
 I look at him.

"Maybe make out than hung out."

"How did you know?"

"Well, I'm not as mad as Kaeya to follow you without you knowing."

"Are you mad at me then...?"

"No, but I will be if he disrespects you."

 I look at him.
"So you let me be with him?"

"Sure..."
 I kiss him and he takes me by the waist.

"You're so needy for men's touch, don't you?"
 He looks at me and I look into his eyes.

"Well, just of some men."

"Don't be a cutie with me when you know you aren't like that, don't fool me or I'll fuck your brains out."

"Then fuck my brains out."
 I look straight into his eyes making him glare at me, he then grabs my wrist tight which made me yelp. In a matter of seconds, I fell my body crashed on the table in front of the fireplace.
  I look at Diluc who is unbuttoning his shirt slowly, glaring at me which made me vulnerable under his sight, he takes his shirt off and puts his hands on the table beside me, hovering over me.
 He looks at me, inspecting me, then I feel his hand caressing my jaw and tilt my head to the side.

"So he marked you?"

 I stay silent, just looking to the side, I forgot about it after all. I see his face from the corner of my eyes approaching mine.
"Next time, tell him to leave another mark, and I'll fucking hunt him down."
 He spoke in my ear making me shiver and nod.
"Very well."

 He kisses my jaw, then my ear, then my neck teasingly which made me feel a sharp throb down at my heat. He chuckles looking at me.

"Look how pathetic you look under my touch, I would love it if you see how I see you right now."
 He kisses my neck again but leaves marks this time making me moan. He undresses me slowly as he was going down kissing everywhere where the pieces of clothes were getting down.
 He kisses me on the lips hungrily, kissing him too, I put my arms around his neck, and he bites my lip drawing blood from it, he licks it looking straight into my eyes.

 I feel his bulge growing on my down area, which made me bit my lip.
"I think you should do something about that."
 I say looking into his red piercing eyes.

"Oh, I would do, be sure of that."
 He takes his pants down along with his boxers, he lays his hot body on mine, I feel his leaked tip at my entrance which made me hot all over my body.
 He then enters me without hesitation, I arch my back moaning as he was moving faster and faster, as I was in pure bliss, Diluc takes my leg, lifting it on his shoulder as I feel more pressure on my groin area which made my moans louder.
 He smirks in satisfaction and enters as deeply as he can inside me, I yelp as he locks my wrists with his large hand above my head.
 As minutes go by, I feel like I'm going to cum, and I tighten around him which made him groan.

"I'm gonna cum."

"No."
 He simply says which made me whine.

"Please let me cum."
 He only looks at me as I was looking into his eyes with desperation.

"If you promise you'll be a good girl from now on."

"I promise, I promise."
 I say desperately as I saw satisfaction on his face.
"Alright, cum for me."

 I cum all around him with a relieved sigh, as I feel his cum inside me, mixing our seeds and he kisses me long and sweet.

"Can you walk now?"

"Yes, you think I'm weak?"

 He smirks and takes our clothes.
"Alright, walk then."

 But when I get off the table I feel my legs tremble and Diluc grabs me, lifting me up in bridal style, walking upstairs with me.
"You're welcome, love."

 I look at him and I kiss his cheek, which surprised him but he shrugs it off and enters the room, I look around but no Kaeya.
"Kaeya?"

"He has a night shift. You'll see him when you wake up, but now let's get you cleaned up, shall we?"
 He walks with me into the bathroom, sitting in the bathtub along with me as he lets the warm water fill the tub.

"Thank you."
 I say.

"For?"
 I feel his gaze on me.

"For everything you offered me, you really didn't waste time to know me yet you're really distant with people."

"You just made me fall in love with you at first sight. Your horns, your skin that's different from ours, everything that's different from us human, I adored you, and I still do."
 He touches my horns but I let a yelp, I lower my head and I put my hand over them.
"T-They're sensitive..."

"Oh...?"
 He chuckles and kisses my shoulder.
"I'm sorry."

"It's okay."
 I look at him and he takes my hand in his.
"So...where are you gonna head next?"

"Liyue...I need to meet Morax, but that will be in spring. I want to stay a little more with you and meet this traveler."

"How did you hear about Aether?"
 He looks at me.

"Even unconscious I can still hear other people, first when I arrived here I hear a woman say that he sent a letter to the traveler to see me."

"He's a good boy... don't worry. He sure helps a lot and gets nothing in return...I saw how the things were, help him find his sister."

 So he doesn't know...? Except for Venti, I don't think anyone knows that Aether's sibling once traveled this realm...

"I will."
 I let myself stand on his chest.

"Ok, let's bathe now."

 This is going to be a hell of a journey...