Different Mistakes ✔️

Start from the beginning

"That's another triad gambling den. It looks like a karaoke bar from the outside, but they're playing pai gow once you go in." Halstead said.

"All right, let's go."

*****

"S.U.V's here, nobody inside." Hank said into his radio.

I was sitting in the backseat, with Antonio and Jay in the front.

"Sit and wait, or move in?" Antonio spoke into the radio.

"Halstead, why don't you get in there and see what we're dealing with?" Hank replied, and Jay fist bumped Antonio and got out of the car.

*****

"They were cops?" Jin asked.

When Jay went inside someone held a gun to his head, and then the guy showed Jay his badge.

"This is the guy you saw?" Voight asked Jay. We were sitting around a table.

"Yeah, he had his gun in the triad's mouth." Halstead replied.

"You know him?" Dawson asked.

"That's Jimmy Shi. We were partners when I first came up. Me and Jimmy worked the gang unit together with Alvin. Ivory Tower recognized he'd be better served working undercover in Chinatown." Hank exclaimed.

"Yeah, perfect place for him." Olinsky said.

"He's got his own vice squad now. All Chinese cops." Voight said.

"All I can tell you is he was dressed like the guys in the video, and he was looking awfully cranked." Jay said.

"So why don't we put a tail on him, see what's what?" Lindsay asked.

"Cause it ain't him." Hank exclaimed.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Because I do. He's police." Hank stated.

I shrugged my shoulders.
"You're the boss." Lindsay said and her phone rang and she went to pick it up.

*****

I was in the drivers seat, Hank sitting next to me. The others were in their own separate cars.

"So partners, huh?" I asked.

"Yep."

"Sounds like there's more to the story." I said.

"I'll tell you what, sometime when there's a campfire and you're no longer a cop, I might tell it." Hank said, and I clicked my tounge.

"What's going on with you and Halstead?" Hank asked.

"Not this again." I sighed.

"You want to play house more than you wanna work Intelligence, just say the word." Voight exclaimed.

"Nothing is gonna happen there." I clarified.

"Good."

Then Shi walked out of the building, Hank reached for the door handle but I stopped him.