It's holiday time

We arrive at the airport in Greece and it appears mine and Leah's calculations were wrong we didn't land in Greece at night like we planned, it was around 7am, meaning we couldn't sleep like we wanted to.

We got picked up by a cab that took us to our hotel, it was about a 20 minute drive but luckily check in didn't take long. Me and Leah took the lift up to the second floor on which we were staying and made our way to the room. The room was amazing, it had big bay windows that opened up onto a spacious balcony, a big queen bed in the middle of the room, a table and chairs, big tv and a really nice bathroom with a massive shower and two sinks. 

"Wow y/nickname this is amazing I still can't believe you've done this for me, what did I do to deserve you?" Leah smiles picking me up into a hug.

"It should be me asking that question" I tell her, giving her a quick kiss. "Do you want to have a little nap for a couple of hours since we haven't had much sleep?" 

"Oh my god yes please but please can we go in the pool straight after?" she begs.

"Of course you little child" I climb into bed opening my arms so that Leah can come in and cuddle. I set an alarm for 10am and we both fall instantly to sleep. The alarm goes off at 10 and Leah groans, "Come on Leah get up we're not spending all of this holiday in bed". She just whines and rolls over, I get out of bed and tell her I'm going for a shower to freshen up a bit before we go out. "You better be out of this bed when I get back Leah Williamson" 

"OOO full name I'm scared now" she mocks.

"You should be if you're not out of that bed in 10 minutes" I send her a warning. 

I come out and to my surprise Leah is fully ready sat on the bed, scrolling through instagram on her phone. She has a blue bikini and a white shirt cover up on, she looks amazing and I can't help but stare. "Take a picture it'll last longer" she laughs at me.

"Sorry babe but you look stunning" I say going over to giver her a kiss. "I just need to grab my clothes and change and then we can go?" I question.

"Sounds perfect" Leah smiles back at me. I pick out a bikini and head into the bathroom to get changed and then head back out to Leah.

"Ready to go babe?" I ask. She picks up her sudoku book and sunglasses, takes my hand and drags me out the door. "I'll take that as a yes then" I laugh. 

Leah's bikini

Y/n bikini