Bouncing it up and down the Oya High symbol flashed as they looked at me

Bouncing it up and down the Oya High symbol flashed as they looked at me. In total there were a bit more than twenty. "Do you think your ball scares us!? We'll take you down in seco-". *Bam!*. He lay on the floor with blood pouring out of his forehead. "You all were saying?".

"Get her!". I jumped from table to table taking them down one by one, starting with the weakest and then the strongest. By the end they were all lying on the floor as my Temari ball was coated in their blood. "HAHAHA! Did you really think you could defeat me?! Your pathetic wastes of space!".

*ring ring*.

I calmed down as I put away all my stuff and decided to skip the next class. I took my bag and slipped through the crowds and made my way onto the highest floor. Going through the fire exit I climbed up and saw that I was alone.

There was a large wall at the back that just screamed paint me! So I put on my headphones and the song 'Psycho' by Mia Rodriguez, and took out my spray paints....... Just kidding! I pulled them out of thin air. Then I spent the next few hours spraying the wall which was my canvas as I looked forward to the results.

Standing back I admired my piece of work. It took me hours to the point where the last bell already rang.

Remembering what Murayama said to me I quickly packed up and jumped down from the few story high building. And like always, I landed on my feet. Dashing to the front I saw most of the part time students waiting there with Murayama at the front.

"You are late

"You are late. Again". I shrug carelessly and pat his cheek. "I'm here now so let's go where we were going. Good to see you Seki". All I got as a reply was a grunt as Yama shouted to the group.

"We're heading to the Hoodlum Squad's territory! We're gonna make them return that traitor!". The crowd cheered as I rolled my eyes. R.I.P. Chiharu. I hope you survive through this. I stay beside Seki as we all walk through the streets and enter Hoodlum territory.

A guy knocked over something in front of a shop which caused the owner to come running out. He froze in fear as literally everyone turned to look at him. "“Oi!Sannoh Association’s hideout is around here right?”, asked a guy as he came closer to the man. “Huh? I don’t know!”. The guy grabbed the mans apron and lifted him up.