Lunch bell rang soon after and Blue looked towards King who'd just picked a snack out his bag continuing to read his book.

"Let's go outside!" Kiki said enthusiastically pulling on Blue's hand to follow her.

"Umm.. I'm not really feeling it today but.. another time?" She says declining her offer.

"Oh." The girl says a little down cast "Well in that case we can stay here and talk if that's what you want." Kiki returned back to her usual bright self.

"Okay." Blue shrugs as Kiki sits back down on the chair next to her.

They talk for awhile until Kiki suddenly asked her a question..

"Why's he sitting there all alone?" She whispers softly to Blue signalling towards King.

"I don't know." Blue says looking at the boy again with a questioning look on her face.

She'd apologized to the boy yesterday and he'd accepted so now she was confused on why he was acting all distant.

"Let's go talk to him." Kiki says already reaching his table before Blue could protest, so she just sucked it up getting up from her seat to join the girl.

"Hi, my name is Kiki." Kiki introduces tapping the hard cover of his book to gain his attention.

He only looks up at her momentarily before looking back down, "King." He mumbles.

"Well hello King, can we be friends?!"

"I don't think so, but thanks for the offer though." He says feeling kind of guilty after seeing the expression on her face but he just had to do what he had to for his sake.

"Umm.. well if you change your mind. I sit just behind you." She smiles again though it didn't reach her eyes.

Blue just stood by her side analyzing the boy's behavior, it didn't take too long to notice the slightly reddish hand print on the side of his face though it was faded, it was still a little visible due to his light skin.

"What happened to your face?" She asks after awhile.

"Nothing- .. it's nothing leave me alone." He says quickly covering his face before looking down at his book.

Blue just looked at him skeptically.. she had a hunch but was just hoping whatever it was.. wasn't as bad as what she thought.

"Let's go." Kiki says pulling them both away from there.

-

The class was very noisy and rowdy but not for Rumi, luckily for her Beyoncé had given her the noise cancellation headphones which managed to keep her calm in times like... this.

It was playtime which means all the kids were either coloring, playing with toys or doing one thing or the other.

Sir was playing with his two 'friends' he managed to make the day before making Rumi roll her eyes as she saw them laughing about something Sir said.

"Hi.. those ear ting' are real nice." She heard a little girl say to her as she sat on the mat before her.

Rumi didn't answer to that but instead continued to play with the bracelet on her wrist while looking at all the children playing around.

"You don't talk mush." The little girl says again "Don' wowwy I'll talk for both of us."

Rumi looks over at the girl for a split second before looking away again.. maybe she could finally make a friend but she was being way too awkward.

"I like your ear thingys'." she said pointing to it "I would toush 'em but mommy said I not, see my mommy over there." She says pointing towards their teacher.

"What your name?" That was the first thing Rumi had spoken to the girl since she came over.

"Alexis." She smiles "Don't need to tell me your name, I know.. Rumi." She giggles making Rumi blush for some reason.

"Wanna be fwiends?"

"Okay." Rumi nods still not looking at the girl.

Alexis puts out her hand to Rumi

"What?" Rumi asks confused.

"Handshake, silly. Now we fwiends we need to 'ave a shake." She says still waving her hand around.

"Uh.. okay." Rumi nods still a bit confused but does it anyway.

Finally she was able to make a friend, maybe kids aren't as gross as she thought.

-

𝑇ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠?

𝐾𝑖𝑘𝑖?

𝐴𝑙𝑒𝑥𝑖𝑠?

𝑅𝑢𝑚𝑖 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑?

𝑆𝑖𝑟?

𝐵𝑒𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔?

𝐵𝑙𝑢𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔?

𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑤, 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 :/